✔8

Kentrell
"Hmmm your wound is doing great. Just don't rip the stitches again." Taymor said finishing looking it up. I finally learnt his name instead of always calling him brown skin. I actually learnt it when that yeller nigga Nicholas said it. "Your arm is okay too. In about two more weeks the wound would be as good as healed."he smiled at me and I found myself returning a weak smile. I was seated on the edge of the bed so it would be easy to start training my legs so I could walk normal again. I watched as Taymor put all the medical supplies away then squatted in front of me placing his hands on my thighs. I studied his face for a second my stomach doing tiny flips. I was conscious of the heat of his hands on my thighs making me slightly nervous.

"Ready?"he asked and I nodded. He sank back on his heals holding my ankle. He lifted my leg up slowly by my ankle." Tell me when it hurts okay?"why was he being all sweet and shit like I was a kid? Once my leg was mid air he folded it at the knee and I yelped surprising myself." Sorry sorry. I'm so sorry."he quickly apologized putting my lwg leg down.

"Aye slime stop that shit. I ain't no bitch aigh. It jus caught me off guard."I grumbled. He looked at me unsure." Whatchu lookin at me like that fo' foo'?"I questioned tilting my head to the side.

"Whatch your mouth nigga. I'm just tryna be careful not to rip your stitches again."he growled but I wasn't the least bit phased by it.

"Less jus get this over and done with aigh'."I said and he nodded taking my other leg lifting it up slowly. I already knew what to expect so I stayed ready. As he did the same folding at the knee,the sharp uncomfortable pain shot through to my wound but I held it in this time.His eyes were glued on me his hands repeating those same movements on both my legs for a couple of times.

"Could you not stare at me like that nigga! Its mad uncomfortable."I pointed out reaching to rub the back of my neck. I seen him roll his eyes mumbling shit under his breath." I can't hea' ya lil slime ball. Speak louder."I mugged him but he only mugged harder.

"TREYWAY!"I heard from outside the room making me scrunch up my face. That better not be who I think it is." Travon?" I kissed my teeth when rainbow nigga entered the room. We made eye contact and I wanted nothing more than to latch forward and sock this nigga. Seeing him makes my blood boil.

"Heeey Kenny boy?"he cheesed showing off those uglyass colored grills. I clenched my fists.

"The fuck is you doin here nigga? I thought I told yoh ass to stay the fuck away from me. You tryna test me slime?"I was getting worked up.
Daniel snickered looking at Taymor who had now stood from the floor.

"Told you he would flip."they both chuckled as if shit was funny. "How is he though?" Daniel asked referring to me.

"Doing great as you can tell by the stank attitude." Taymor said the two of them completely ignoring my existence.

"And you? How you holding up?" Daniel was being gentle and affectionate towards Taymor which confused me. I've known the man to be a ruthless piece of shit who cared for no one but himself. Their current exchange really was confusing me.

"Nick went to hoe around. You know how that nigga is by now. Otherwise am doing okay here." Taymor said flashing that radiant smile of his. I watched him intently his lips moving as words that barely registered to me fell out his mouth. This man was attractive on soul. I swing both ways so its no problem admiting how beautiful Taymor was.

"Yoh Young Boy....you okay? You staring mighty hard." Daniel's uglyass said all up in my personal space. Guess what I did? I punched him on his face. He fell back hissing.

"Daniel! Oh shit!" Taymor helped him up. His nose was bleeding his blood starting to soak the front of his shirt." The fuck is wrong witchu nigga! Why would you fucking do that?" Taymor yelled at me. It made me feel some type of way seeing the look on his face.

"Don't blame me here. I already told him to stay the fuck away from me. He don't listen thas wha' he gets!"I yelled back.

"I'll see you later Travon. I might fuck around and ruin him." Daniel pointed at me. I wanted to stand up and fuck him up but I couldn't because my legs were weak. I just settled to mugging him instead.

"Ruin who bitch? Don run yoh mouf' like pussy and fight me bitch."Yeah aight I wonna fight but I can't stand but who cares.

"Will you stop! Just stop it! He helped us! He gave us shelter even though y'all have this beef."he was real mad.

"Ian ask him to do nun of that."I yelled back. Taymor looked at me breathing heavy. He then chuckled shaking his head.

"You right. You didn't ask him to. Hell he didn't wonna do it. I did. I asked him to help you. I barely know you but from day one all you brought me is trouble. From my jeep to almost getting me killed. Now I might even go to jail for accommodating a fugitive."he spoke through gritted teeth. Licking his plump lips he glared at me." You are nothing but trouble."with that he walked out the room leaving me in my thoughts.

You are nothing but trouble Deshawn. Can't you do one thing right in your life?

My mother's voice rung in my head. I sank back on the bed putting my hand over my eyes to somehow stop the stinging.

I am nothing but trouble

They're all right. Its already clear that I like Taymor. I mean he sexy as fuck. His chocolate skin is mesmerizing and those eyes! He has a nice ass too. Waaay too nice and phat. I could pursue him in a heartbeat but I need to stay away from him. More trouble will follow him if I stick around. As soon as I can walk I am out of his life.

So tell me why my heart is saying otherwise.