✔ 32

The hospital shit is all made up so go with it. Excuse mistakes😊
Taymor
"You ready Tay?"I heard Jamell's voice from my room. I was in the walk in closet trying to find something to wear.

"Almo-"my words caught in my throat as unfamiliar and uncomfortable pain settled in my lower stomach. It was quick and sharp and just like that it was gone. I breathed in straightening from my hunched position.

"Tay?"

"Hmmm. I'm almost done."I sighed again continuing to sort through my clothes. I settled on an over size sky blue t-shirt and some loose shorts. I lifted the t-shirt over my head lifting up my hands to put it on but stopped mid way a yelp escaping my lips as the pain came again.

"Tay,what happened?"Jamell burst in immediately coming to my side. Just as quick the pain was gone again. I breathed in harshly collecting myself.

"I don't know. I just felt this sudden pain-like a slash."

"What?Is it gone now? Do you still feel it?"Melly fussed over me checking everywhere.

"Yeah. I think so."I spoke trying to collect myself."uuh no no...I think it's coming back."I begun to panic.

"Come on you need to sit down."he led me back into the room sitting me on my bed. That's when I remembered i'm still butt ass naked. My cheeks heated up as I tried to cover up but that thought flew out the window when the left side of my stomach begun to cramp.

"You was to wear this?"Melly came back with my clothes. I nodded most of my concentration on rubbing my side to stop the cramping." Hey hey don't cry. Does it hurt so bad?"he knelt in front of me a worried expression on his face. The tears kept coming.

"N-no but I'm scared."I huffed. I was freaking out both outside and the inside. I just didn't want to move too much or do something that could hurt my baby." Something is wrong with the baby Melly!"

"Tay you need to calm down ight. Breath.....you're hyperventilating and that's not good....just breath and try to relax...lift your arm...."I tried listening to him allowing him to dress me.

~®~
"Well all I can tell you is that your pregnancy is very very very high risk. You have gynecological diabetes and your body weight is still lower than the one required for you to carry the pregnancy to term. Plus you're missing alot of supplements in your body. well they are in adequate and the baby will take whatever it can to survive regardless. That will be a disadvantage to you in the end and the baby will still end up getting hurt."I listened to the doctor speak. All I heard was that my pregnancy was high risk.

"Is my baby okay doc?"that's all I wanted to hear.

"Yes. For now there's nothing wrong."

"For now? Whatchu mean?"Melly asked basically taking the words out my mouth.

"It means you have to get a lot of bed rest. No strained movements and I will have to prescribe new pills for your suppliments since the others are showing a deficiency."

"I don't get it. I mean I did everything you've told me so far doc. How did this happen?"I still could not get over the initial shock." It's just my fifth month."

"This happens a lot if the mother was initially under stress and under weight the first trimester two things which should been cleared at the beginning of the second trimester. You're stressing yourself McIntyre and your clearly under weight."