✔ 10

I wonna cry so bad!😭😭😭😭😭😭 Wattpad got me fucked up deleting my whole chapter. How am I rewriting almost 2000 words? 😤😤 

Taymor
Two months! Two muh fuckin months! I can't believe iss been that long. I mean it's only eight weeks. Yeah. I'mma stick to that one because it sounds shorter. I leaned against the sink spitting the liquid paste in my mouth. Rinsing my mouth I finished up my hygiene routine. I walked out the bathroom heading straight to the gym. This house has everything basically. Plus Daniel ensures we have a constant supply of food. Nevertheless I do go out to get some fresh air and sunshine once in a while.

I haven't seen Nick's hoe ass inna week but I ain't worried. He prolly somewhere taking several dicks one time. Sometimes I get scared he might catch some'n although he says he is always careful. I still can't believe he wanted to have a three some with me and Kentrell. Like he was really deadass. One thing I know is that he crazy crazy. I mean the fuck he thought,?I would share Kentrell with him? Hell nah! Wait wait wait hold up! I  did not just think that. Yes Kentrell is fine as fuck but I shouldn't be messing with him like that. He is soon  leaving to deal with his own issues. He's been progressing good lately. His wounds are basically healed so his presence won't be here for long.

I stopped at the entrance of the gym watching Kentrell on the treadmill. He was speed walking which was good but I couldn't help the slightly sad feeling hovering over me like a cloud.  I did enjoy babying him even though he pretends not to like it.I've grown to enjoy his presence this last few days. He is not the person I thought he was. I knew him as this crazy gangsta whom everybody feared. I never even knew him personally before the incident at the store. I heard about him alot though and word on the street is don't mess with NBA Young Boy. Now I can't see that side of him. Yes his exterior is rough and tough plus the natural mug on his face in addition to the coldness of his eyes he was overall intimidating but all that melted once he smiled. His hazel eyes cold and indifferent but once in awhile I catch a glimpse of a certain glow. Especially nowadays he has been friendly. Waay too friendly. So much so that I would say he was flirting but I don't want to jump into conclusions.

A groan filling the room snapped me out of my thoughts. I saw him arching his back holding onto his lower back. I frowned walking over to him. I stopped the treadmill.

"Don't push yourself too hard."I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the machine.

"I'm fine."he huffed making me roll my eyes."aaaaaw you worry about me."he cooed making a stupid face. I rolled my neck mushing his face.

"Nah don get it twisted nigga. You have my blood in your system and ion want it wasted."I walked over to the weight laying down. He stood next to me looking down at me.

"Whatchu mean I gat yoh blood in my mah system?"I shifted my gaze to him for second.

"I mean I donated blood for you."I did several more lifts.

"For real!"he exclaimed.

"Yap."I focused on lifting as he just stood there looking at me. I paused my movements momentarily putting the weight back in its holder." Why you looking at me like that?"I questioned sitting up.

"I don't understand you. You just that generous that you'd donate blood for a stranger jus like dat?"he frowned.

"I was unconscious when they did the transfusion but I don't regret it. So long as you don't waste it we good." I shrugged laying back down continuing with the lifting.