✔6

Taymor
"Nick what do you mean the feds are after him?"I  huffed pacing around the room.

"Its all over the news buddy. He is a wanted man." He confirmed taking his phone out shoving it in my face. It was truly on the news.

"Fuck!"I cussed biting my lip harshly. This was bad real bad.

"That's why you need to get rid of him asap. Otherwise you in trouble too."he said crossing his arms. I looked at the unconscious man.

"I can't do that Nick."I sighed.

"Excuse me? Are you insane Taymor? This man is wanted and you wonna keep him around?"his eyes widened looking big as fuck.

"We can't just rat him out in his condition. I mean....look at him."I gestured to the man.

"Yes the fuck we can. We don't know him like that."he frowned. It was clear he couldn't see my point. I mean I couldn't either. I'm risking alot to help him yet I don't know him. I looked back at Nick. He begun shaking his head." No no no no Taymor. Don't be fucking stupid! You wonna go back to jail?"he yelled.

"Of course not...but I just can't abandon him...I....I can't do it."I huffed.

"Oh my God! Please tell me you high or drunk coz clearly yoh head ain't functioning right."he shook his head.

"You should go. I don't want to involve you in this."I said swiping my hand over my face.

"Bitch is you for real?"he looked at me crazy.

"Deadass."I was serious." Just go. I'll be fine."

"Okay I'm definitely out of this bitch. Ion wonna got to no fucking jail. I am too pretty for that." He said." And you are fucking mad! Totally insane! Mane fuck this!"he turned on his  heel headed to the door. I sighed when he walked out.

"Bruh yoh ass is trouble."I huffed looking at Young boy who seemed to be mugging me in his unconscious state." I'mma regret this."I mumbled.

"So I'm I ."I turned to find Nick looking at me. I thought he left." Mane I can't leave yoh ass alone in this."he puffed his cheeks." But if I got to prison you gone be my bodyguard. Got that."he put his purse down coming towards me.

"Nick....go. I don't--"

"Shut the hell up hoe and tell me what to do."he rolled up his sleeves. I couldn't help but smile. My ride or die for real.

               ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"Travon I told man. I told you this guy was trouble." Daniel hissed. O guess he knows. I just sat there silent.

"Dude calm down. You making me dizzy."I said calmly.

"Calm down? I don't trouble son. You don't either."he sat down." You promised your old man or did you forget?"he looked at me. I clenched my jaw.

"No I didn't forget."I scoffed.

"Well it looks like you did because this nigga still in here."

"Listen no one will know that we are here. It won't even be the first time am hiding from the law here right?"I raised my eyebrows. He pursed his lips shaking his head.

"I don't know what is wrong with you but something clearly is."he stood up again and begun moving restlessly around the living room. He got me this hide out when I was a teenager and in constant collision with the law. As long nobody snitches then I doubt the feds will find out we're here.

"Did you find out what I asked?"he stopped pacing.

"Yeah. Someone leaked evidence of his illegal activities but the only solid proof they have is selling of drugs and possession of illegal fire arms. The rest is still allegations."he informed.

"Fuck those sick bastards did him dirty."I said getting angry. If there is one thing I value its loyalty. Betrayal hurts especially if its from people you considered family.

"I know for a fact if he is arrested they will kill him before he even stands trial. Prison cannot hold a nigga like this one thats why those sick bastards will kill him because if they don't then he'll kill them." Daniel said sitting down again. He was right though. Only reason they leaked that evidence was so it would be easier to get Young Boy and harder for him to get to them.

"Lets just wait for him to wake up so he makes the next move."thats all I was waiting for. He's been unconscious three weeks now.

"How are his wounds?"

"Better. Nick cleans them on a daily. I wonna help but he refuses me. He was so opposed to this but now he has all this sudden energy to help."

"He still trying to mess with the guy's dick?" Daniel asked.

"Yep."I answered as we shared a look before laughing. Nick is always trying to get into the man's pants to measure how long his dick is. I catch him every time he is about to do it though and I have to kick him out the poor guy's room.

"He is a wild one."

"Tell me about it."I scoffed shaking my head. Even with his crazy antics I still love his yeller ass.

"And you? How is your arm?"

"Healing. I can lift light things without feeling pain. It won't be long till its completely healed."I patted my arm.

"That's good."we talked some more as he gave me updates on my friends and the shop. He made sure he brought enough food for the three of us. I honestly wouldn't know what to do without his help. I can't count the number of times he has come through for me.

"Bruh I don't even know how to thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it."I dapped him up.

"No need to thank me son. Your old man asked me to watch you but I would have still done it even if he didn't."he slapped my back a grin on his face. Thinking about my granpa made me feel weird so I changed the subject.

"Keep me posted on everything."

"I will and you too."I nodded. We shared another manly hug before he left. I got up going to check if Nick finished up already.

"Nic---man get yoh hoeish sticks from that man's dick."I smacked my teeth going over to him. I slapped his hands away making him pout.

"Why you always popping up at the wrong time?"he crossed his arms the ruler still in his hands. I shook my head.

"I'm scared one day I might catch you riding his shit."

"Aye and who said that wouldn't be a good idea?"he smirked. My eyes widened knowing he would actually do it.

"Shut up you hoe! Out now."I pushed him towards the door as he giggled like a lil girl." Crazy bitch."I mumbled.