4. Graduation #2.

May 18

Paris, France
Nilan Jones
Marymount International

Sitting on the side of my bed, I waited patiently for my mommy and glam-mom to get ready.

It's graduation day and I'm so excited to be graduating from primary school. I'm officially a bigger girl now. I'm about to be a whole secondary middle-high schooler.

 I'm about to be a whole secondary middle-high schooler

Her Dress ^^^

I kicked my feet in my dress, cap, and gown until my mom came into my room.

"My beautiful baby girl. Come here." She said to me softly.

I dropped down and went over to her as she sat on the stool. Her red dress reflected her skin beautifully. She looked so adorable.

"You're ready for graduation?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes ma'am. I can't believe I'm about to be with the bigger kids." I giggled.

"I know right. And you know, mommy has a big surprise for you when you come home today. Okay?"

"Is it my daddy? Ouuuu please say it is! I really want to meet him!" I got super excited.

The smile from her face dropped and so did mine. She looked away for a second and then looked back at me.

"N-no. I'm sorry." She mumbled and played with her hands.

"oh. Umm it's okay, Mommy." I said kindly but deep down I was hurting.

Why didn't Daddy want me? I'm sure I would have loved him so much like I love mommy. It makes me so sad some times. 😞

"Are you two ready? We don't want to be late for my glamgrand's big day." Glam-mom smiled when she came in.

My mom sat up and stood to her feet. "Oh umm yeah. Come on, Baby. Let's get a move on it."

Glam-mom looked at her weirdly as she left the room. I grabbed my bag and held Glam-mom's hand as we went downstairs.

 I grabbed my bag and held Glam-mom's hand as we went downstairs