8. And Away

What they changed into ^

Malibu, California
Nilan Jones
Camp Disney

We entered the playroom and looked at all the kids that filled the place

We entered the playroom and looked at all the kids that filled the place. The adults were on the sides watching and some were disciplining the kids. It was slightly chaotic.

"Oh my gosh! Hey, Neveah!" A girl walked up to us said and pulled Neveah away from me.

"What's up, Tae?! I can't believe you made it." Neveah smiled at the girl, Tae. "Did Zendaya come?"

Tae shook her head. "Nah. I haven't seen her. Come on let's play!"

She begin to pull Neveah further away as I stood there awkwardly. I went over to an open car game and just sat down.

I put in the card Darcy gave me and started playing the game. Other kids game over watching and rooting for both me and the boy beside me that I was up against.

"You're getting whooped by a GIRL!" A big, white boy told the brown boy beside me.

"Man, she's good!" He complained.

I finished off the race in first place and dared somebody else to take his place.

"Let me." A familiar voice said.

The girl that Neveah was with, Tae, came and sat down. She put her card in the slot and we started up the game. I kept my same player and car and waited for her.

"Enjoy your two seconds of fame because I'm about to rip your face." Tae challenged me.

I sent her a smirk like my mommy does all the time.

The game started up and the race begin. I shot past her and went my secret way with her following behind. The kids got rowdy and started betting things on us. They bet some candy on Tae and some food on me.

I sped past Tae in lighting speed and swerved a bit to get her away from my car. The finish line came to view and she swerved over to knock me off.

"You just cheated!!" I screamed, instantly upset.

Her cart flew past the finish line and she won.

"It's called playing the game. Now move, Loser." She brushed me away with her hand.

I bit my lip and slid out the seat, going to play another game by myself.