35. Chapter Thirteen

Nevaeh Jones
Atlantis, Bahamas
Happy Birthday, Twins!

              Today was the day; our thirteenth birthday and Nilan was singing Beyoncé'a flawless as we got ready for the party

"I woke up like thissss!" She sang and danced in her birthday suit. "I woke up like thisss!"

I laughed as I recorded her for my Snapchat. Even though many of the barbz and a ton of other people followed us, we figured we might as well enjoy the audience. Eventually we learned how to turn off messages so that the only ones who can message us is the people who we add.

"Happy birthday to ya! Happy birthday to ya!" The music played as Ni continued to dance and flip around.

"This is how she acts when it's our birthday. I'm loving it like McDonald's. Happy birthday to us." I spoke to my snap while dancing to the song as well.

"It's our birthday and we can throw as many tantrums as we want toooooooo!" Ni spoke into the camera and we shared a hearty laugh.

I posted the snaps with the caption "Happy 13th Birthday To Us!🤪🎊🤪🎊"

Around noon, we finished getting ready and headed downstairs to the lobby. We took a short cut and hopped on the golf cart that was decorated for us like Mrs.Cherry said it would.

The driver wished us a happy birthday and sped off to where the party was at.

"The resort looks even more crowded." I told Ni as she played around on her phone.

"I see. I wonder did Mrs.Cherry invite all these people."

The driver cleared his throat. "She sent out a newsletter for everyone who checked in this week. So I think everyone is planning to attend your party. My name is Liam by the way."

Twin and I shared a look. "Wow. This might be the best party we've ever had." I told him.

Liam drove a little faster and we made it to the entrance. He helped us off carefully and we grabbed our things to head inside. The music was loud and thumping.

My twin and I entered the area where our party was and heard loud "Happy Birthday Twins!" coming from so many people. The colors, the lights, the vibe was like a movie.

I smiled wide and squealed with Nilan as people complimented us with gestures, hugs, and words. It was so neat and there were mostly teenagers and kids like we asked. However, the adults were having a great time as well.

Kids played about as the music filled and smell of food filled the air. Nilan and I walked over to the specialized birthday area where we placed our things.

"Happy birthday, girls. Do you like it?" Mrs.Cherry asked us as she gave us both a hug.

"Yes," I answered. "It's so beautiful and everything looks fun."