21. Loser's Weepers

Neveah Jones
Palm Beach

"But when I become a star, we'll be living so large. I'll do anything for you. So tell me, girl..." Nilan sung "Watcha Say" by Jason Derulo as we splashed in the water.

Not many people were here and we liked it that way.

"Watcha saaaaay." We sang together.

"How can I live with myself, knowing that I let myself goooo?" 😂

"Give me another chance to really be your TWIIIIIIN!" I added and we both fell out laughing.

"You wild." Nilan laughed and then we got quiet.

"Let's take a selfie and post it to my Snapchat." I said to her as we started back swimming.

"Okay. We need some sun first." She agreed.

I pointed to a spot near the ocean and she agreed.

We slid out of the pool and grabbed our things. We moved over to the beach and sat down on our towels. We were isolated a little, which was good because there was a crew playing volleyball.

I posed for the camera and sent Nilan a big smile.

"Work it girrrrrl!" I laughed as she hit poses.

She acts just like our Mom. It's crazy. So energetic, carefree, and full of life.

"Now my turn." I handed her the camera.

I posed a couple of times and she made me laugh with getting on the ground and being the cameraman.

"These are nice! Now set the camera up so we can take some together." I said as she showed me the pictures.

"Alright. I got my kickstand. And I uploaded some of the pictures to your Snapchat."

"Okay. And give me some water. I'm thirsty."

We eventually paid for bathing suits thanks to a nice mom that was at the pool. She told us we shouldn't swim in underwear and she offered to buy us swimsuits when we told her our parents were working at the hotel and couldn't do it. Nice lady. She just nosy as heck.

Anyway, she handed me my water and then set the camera up. We took a couple together and they came out so clear.

Who would have known that I was a whole twin. This is the best gift I could ever get.

"So what do you want to do? Mom still hasn't gotten here. I don't think she's coming." I sat down on the towel.

"Don't give up, Nevaeh. She's coming. I'm sure she is. I can feel it."

I shrugged and waved her off a little. "It's taking forever. I don't want to call her because I don't want her to cuss at us or be upset. Same for dad." I explained to her as we just looked out at the water.

"We have so much to tell them. How am I gonna explain my bruises? I'm scared, Nevaeh."

Her voice cracked as reality set in and hit her as hard as it hit me. She was about to soon have to tell both of our parents that she was beat up by Savin. And I have to explain what D tried to do.

"Are you even ready to tell them what happened?" I asked while laying my head down on her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her.

"No," She said as she begin to break.

"Me either." I admitted, feeling my eyes get hot with tears. "I'm scared too, Ni."

She sniffled and rubbed her eyes.

"I'm scared too..."

Nasir Jones
Palm Beach

I pulled into the circle and parked my brown Maybach near the exit in a secured spot. Nicki got out the car and pointed across the beach.

"Nilan and I were over there at the pool that's closed off. That's her favorite spot." She explained while sliding on some sandals.

"Alright. Well let me grab my shades and shit out the bag and then we can walk on over." I coughed one time.

She looked around innocently as I grabbed what I needed.

"You need a disguise." I told her before I closed the trunk.

"I'm not disguised enough?" She asked with her arms folded.

"Nah. I know from that booty that it's you." I shrugged.

She smacked her teeth and waved me off. "I can't help because my ass is big, Nasir."

I chuckled. "Just put this damn wig on and shut up."

She grabbed the black wig and fixed her hair up. She slid on her black Chanel slides and switched up her makeup.

Wasting time.

Finally, we walked side by side on the beach until we reached the area. There was a lady and her kids playing around. Then some other people.

"Excuse me, Miss. Have you seen a set of twins out here?" Nicki walked up and asked the lady.

"Short, brown skinned, with curly hair? Yes! I just paid for their swimsuits. So gorgeous. They were here, but they walked off. How are things at the hotel? Was it a busy day today? Wow I can't even imagine working at a busy beach hotel. I'm Sherry by the way. You seem like a nice couple. You have some beautiful kids together. I wish my kids was more like your sweet girls. Mine a demo-,"

"Uh thank you ma'am. We really need to find the girls. Which way did they go?" I cut her ass off. She talk too damn much.

"Towards the beach."

I grabbed Nicki while she tried to thank the lady.

"Nasir, I was thanking her." She whined as my grip tightened on her since she tried to get out my hold.

"You was tryna start that lady back up again. We don't have time. We need to find our girls. They done found each other and this is bigger than we thought."

She blew out a breath of release when I let her go. We got to a spot where it looked like people were playing volleyball.

I looked around and didn't spot anyone else.

Where the hell can our girls be?

// Ya thought! 😂

// Now my twin told me not to make them hate them...but I'm still feeling cute so idk yet.

// Vote. Comment. Subscribe. Share.

// Next chapter coming up in a few.