19. Fan-tastic

Onika & Nas Official P.O.Vs 💛 NEW!

Onika Maraj
Paris, France 🇫🇷
The Estate

Things were quiet. It had been a couple more days and still no sign of the girls. We were almost forced to go to the media, but it's all under-wraps with law enforcement and investigators so nothing negative from the media have come about.

I was sitting on the patio after eating a little breakfast my chef had cooked. My mom was currently taking a nap and Nas was out and about with his girl. I haven't seen D in a couple of days but I don't care about all of that right now. I just want to find my girls.

I logged onto twitter and scrolled my feed at all my fans tweeting whatever and some were just conversing with each other. As I was scrolling, I came across a tweet from @CassidyPinkMinajHair. I see her tweets sometimes and she's a cute kid or whatever. However, this particular tweet took me back a little.

@CassidyPinkMinajHair : @NICKIMINAJ if you're reading this, I know where the girls are... Our secret.

My eyes widened. I clicked her profile and dm'd her so fast. Like how does she know I have kids? Either way, I'm grateful to find an answer.

She messaged me to text her instead and gave me her number. Not thinking anything of it, I grabbed my fan phone and sent her an iMessage.

 Not thinking anything of it, I grabbed my fan phone and sent her an iMessage

I hopped up and ran to my room to get dressed and grab my bag. I threw on a track suit and went to wake up my mom. She told me she wasn't feeling well so I knew it was a sign that my girls could be in trouble.

Picking up the phone, I dialed Nas.

"Yeah?" He answered all smoothly.

"I need you to come fly with me to Miami. The girls are somewhere there." I explained and grabbed my house key off the ring.

"How you know?"

I smacked my teeth. "Does it matter?? We have to find our girls."

He smacked his teeth too. "Alright. I'll be to the airport in thirty minutes."

I dialed Manny's number and then my security to have them meet me there. After kissing my mommy goodbye, I rushed out of the house and headed for the airport.

Nasir Jones
Miami
Breakfast Plaza

I hung up the phone and rubbed my tired eyes. Here I am all the way in Paris visiting my ex-wife to find our little girls who happened to either get snatched or run away.

They have to be in two different places because they don't even know each other. However, Nicki thinks both of them are in Miami. So they might've gotten snatched by the same people.

I admit that it was difficult hearing Onika cry on the other end of the phone when she called. It was filled with guilt and sadness, with a little regret too. I admit that I feel the same way.

"So who was that and why are we going to the airport?" Savin asked me as I sipped some more water and begin cleaning up my tray.

"Onika said the girls are in Miami so we about to head out shorty." I informed her.

I saw her smack her teeth and roll her eyes. The attitude was getting on my nerves.

"You already know I don't tolerate attitude, Shorty. You ain't got to come." I shrugged and threw a little tip on the table.

"It ain't like that. I just thought maybe we could enjoy a damn morning with each other. You've been acting distant since we got here." She argued.

I spun around and faced her. "If you think this some damn vacation, you mistaking. These my kids we talking about."

She gave me a blank stare and I turned around to head out by myself. She can catch a flight home with all that bullshit.

Fishing for the keys to my rental, I slid inside the car and waited for her to get in. She was moving too slow so I drove on off and left her looking stupid.

It took me about twenty minutes to make it back to Onika's and then thirty to make it to the airport. When I walked in, she was standing there all impatient.

"Damn did you die and wait for an angel to bring you back? Thirty minutes eh?" She rolled her eyes with a mug.

I blew out a breath and just followed her to the G-5. We took a seat across from each other and I just watched her dial someone's number.

"It keeps going to fucking voicemail. Oh my gosshhhhhh!" She groaned in aggravation.

"I'm guessing someone called and told you the girls were in Miami?" I asked to clarify.

"One of my fans texted me and told me."

"And how does she know? No one supposed to know we have children together."

She stared at me blankly. Tf?

"No one knows. I'm assuming the girls told her." She looked off.

"Mhm. Here we go with the dumb decisions. Our girls can be at home and we flying to some damn Miami."

Nothing else was said. She ignored me the entire time, but I was cool with that. I wasn't feeling the talking anyway.

The G-5 took about an hour and a couple minutes to land. I tried to get a nap in, but Nicki was too busy playing music and writing rap lyrics. Aggravating as hell, boy.

"I'm glad we landed. I ain't riding back with you no more." I mugged her feeling tired.

"I don't give an ass, Nasir. Move so I can find my kids." She said smartly.

I looked down at her butt a little while she walked in front of me. We got off the plane and grabbed our bag we each brought.

"We should probably split up. You take a car and I'll take one. You get this side of town and I'll get up north."

Dumb.

"Nah we sticking together. We both need each other's good eye. We'll start here and then head north together. I'll buy a rental from here and we go from there." I ordered and walked off before she could protest.

She stood there dressed in designer looking lost. Smh.

"You coming or what?" I asked with a short eye roll.

"You get on my nerves!" She stomped and walked off, bumping me when she passed.

"Crybaby."

// Oh hi!

// Mother's Day is coming up Sunday. Got something planned.

// Feeling cute. Might make the girls hate Nas and Nicki for good. Idk yet. ☺️🤣