8

Arabella

Harry's eyes dilate so they are basically black. He pulls a cigarette out of the pack and puts it in his mouth, lighting it before pulling out his gun and checking the number of bullets. I sit there shocked and scared while the man continues to yell.

"Come on Styles, we just wanna kill ya." He playfully says, but he isn't joking around because soon the firing of a gun is heard. Harry looks back at me and exhales his smoke making me scrunch my nose up.

"Stay here, and I mean it." I nod slowly and watch fearfully as he stand up a little, crouching enough to where he isn't seen by the men but where he can see them. He takes his gun out and takes off the safety. He aims and after a second he shoots a man right in between the eyes making the two other men turn around to look at there dead companion. The one that talked had an evil smile on his face.

"Now now Styles, that wasn't nice." He pouts and aims his gun around, shooting random areas, hitting close by me making me flinch. Harry finishes his cigarette and squish's it under his foot before looking back up and shooting the other man dead leaving one bald headed also alive.

The man scoffs before taunting Harry more making him growl and stand up. The man is now close and he is near me.

"Ahh the infamous Harry Styles." He says making me realize I just found out his last name.

"That's my name, don't ware it out." Harry chuckles darkly and the man scoffs. "What do you want Tony?" He questions.

"I want you dead." He deadpans and Harry just chuckles.

"You and a hundred other people." The man aims his gun and goes to pull the trigger but Harry beats him to it and shoots the man in his knee. "Now now. It isn't gonna be that easy to kill me." The man, Tony, groans in pain before reaching for his gun again but Harry shoots his hand making him yell in pain.  Harry eyes grow darker again and he growls, his voice going deeper than usual. "Now why are you here?" The man scoffs and coughs multiple times.

"The girl, they want her." Harry puts his gun to his forehead and lowly growls once more, like a viscous animal.

"Why?" He questions through his teeth, his jaw is clenched showing off it's sharpness.

"She's worth money, mate." Tony spits and Harry pushes the barrel of the muzzle of the gun further into the mans head. "And she has valuable information, not to mention who her parents are. I know you are gonna kill me if I tell you more and if I don't tell you more, so you might as well kill me now." He shrugs. Harry groans in frustration before pulling the trigger, shooting the man dead.

"Ara, you can come out now." His eyes soften when he take in my scared face. "No one will hurt you," he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. He freezes for a second before his eyes harden again.

Harry Styles

"Come on, we need to go." I monotonously say to her. She stares at me for a second before moving, trying to keep up with my long strides. I get to the car and get in, impatiently waiting for Arabella who is a little behind me. As soon as she is in I take off and head towards her house.

I am too soft around this girl, it needs to change, now.

We reach her house and she puts her hand on the handle before looking at me.

"Are you coming in?" She mumbles.

"No." I deadpan and she opens her mouth to say something again but closes it and gets out slowly, closing the door gently. As soon as she is out I speed off.