47

Arabella Winston

Arabella Winston

"Harry." My voice caught his attention and his head turned to me. We have been up for a few hours due to me getting up in discomfort and throwing up a little. My morning sickness has dulled down a lot, but it is definitely still there. The heartburn has by far, been the worst.

"Yes, baby." I smiled at the nickname and put my fingers through his hair.

"We have to leave in a few minutes." He nods with a smile and his hands go to my hips.

"Mhm, we can see our little one then we go on a plane." I smile wider and lean in to kiss our lips. The kiss is sweet and short before I pull back and our lips disconnect with a small pop.
"I need a haircut." He huffs. I pout and shake my head. His hair is down to his ears at a slightly awkward, shoulder length making his curls tickle his ears. His curls recently have been a mess on his head so he tends to wear thicker headbands to tame the messy chestnut hair.

"I like it." I whisper. He shows me a dimpled smile and kisses my lips once more. "Have you finished packing?" He nods his head. "Do you have our passports." He nods again. "We have our flight arranged, hotel booked, did you-" he cuts my off by moving a hand over my mouth.

"No need to worry , love. I have it all done. It is all set up and paid for. Stop stressing." I huff and slowly nod as he removes his hand.

"I'm sorry, it's just in my nature." He chuckles a dry, deep laugh and nods his head.

"Trust me, I know." I roll my eyes playfully and feel movement in my stomach.

"Look what you did, you made the baby go crazy." He chuckle and goes down to his knees. His hands go to my stomach as he feels the movement.

"Hi peanut." I smile lovingly at his endearing actions. My hand goes in his curls as the other rests on my hip. He continues to talk to the baby and the babies movements don't cease. I glance at the clock and see it is time to go. I grab my white dress to change into after the appointment, and slide on my sandals. Harry wears his usual black on black and boots. His headband around his head. I have on a black tank top and shorts, my hair in a curly ponytail.

"Ready?" He nods and I look around once more to make sure I have everything.

"Babe, you have it all. You made me check three times." I huff and throw my hands up.

"Well I am just making sure we have everything." He chuckles and walks over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and his other hand rests on my stomach.

"We do, love. Now, let's go find out the gender of this little peanut." He receives a kick to his hand making us both chuckle. I nod and kiss his lips slowly. Once we disconnect, we make our way downstairs. We get in the car and I check to see the suitcases in the back. Harry laughs and shakes his head before turning on the car, the engine roaring to life. He puts his hand behind my seat and turns to look back.