40

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

We reach base in no time and I storm out of the car and march into the building. I see the place bustling with more people than usual and that is already not a good sign. I go to bosses office and see him standing there yelling orders at someone while the other boys stand around a table and point at things on a map.

"What the fuck just happened!?" I yell as I enter. There head snap to me and I look at boss.

"Fucking Vickery blew up one of our clubs and they left you a message." He slides over a box and I eye him. The box is medium sized and it is wrapped in a bow. Before I open it the door opens and a scared looking Arabella walks in. All the heads turn as she walks through the door and she stops. "Oh, did I mention it was addressed to her as well." My jaw clenches harder at the thought of Vickery trying to pull some shit. Ara looks scared still and she timidly walks over to my side. I untie the bow and slowly open it. I set the lid to the side and see a photo book. I pick it up and being to flip through it, seeing photos of me and Arabella. Some of us out in public at the diner, at clubs and other random places we have been through. But the most recent is from the club we went to not too long ago, but this one looks like it was taken on a camera. My hands are on her hips and her arms are around my neck. The next is me spinning her around, then me leaning in her ear and whispering.

"What the fuck is this?" I yell while Ara takes the photo album. The box flies across the room and it almost hits Zayn.

"Is there something you would like to tell me, Styles?" Boss says lowly with his face getting more red. He quickly walks over to my side of the desk and grabs my collar, slamming me against the wall. "I told you to not fuck with her! I told you to leave her alone! But yet you didn't fucking listen!" He yells in my face. Arabella runs over and tries to pry him off of me, the boys helping. But his grip is too harsh and strong. One of his hands move to my neck, choking me. "I'll have your fucking head you bastard! I swear to god if you have touched her with your fucking hands I'll cut them off." Finally he gets pried off of me and Ara runs over to me and hugs me while I catch my breath.

Damn that dude is strong.

"You have no fucking control over what I do! You aren't my father Dexter!" Ara yells in his face. He clenches his jaw and I softly grab her hips, pulling her back but her uncle gives me the dirtiest look.

"If your father was here I guarantee you would be locked in a cage, far away from him. You are in danger around him, Ara." He shakes his head in disappointment. I see Arabella's eyes start to get glossy and her shoulders slowly slump.

"Yeah, well he isn't here. And who's fucking fault is it that I'm in danger all the time? Because it sure as hell isn't Harry's." voice cracks and she turns around, digging her head in my chest. Her breathing starts to get heavy and I try to calm her down, scared for the baby.

"Ara, you need your medicine." She slowly nods and I reach into her jean pocket and grab the small medicine container. I hand her two and her shaky hands grab them and I grab a water bottle from the mini fridge in here. "Shh, your fine, your fine." I coo in her ear. Her nimble hands grab my shirt and balls it into her fists. She takes big inhales and lets them out slowly. I look up from her neck and see all eyes are on us. Her uncles jaw slowly unclenches and his hands un-ball out of the tight fists they were in.