41

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

I woke up to the feeling of the bed shifting and feet rushing against the floor. Instantly I sit up and follow, knowing Ara was rushing to the bathroom. She falls to her knees and starts to throw up. I hold her hair back and rub up and down her back. She throws up all the contents in her stomach. Her face gets red and tears stream down her face. Her shaky hand reaches up and flushed the toilet.

"Ara," I whisper in her ear while she sits back and falls into my arms. Tears still stream down her face in pain, exhaustion clear on her face. "Don't cry, baby." Seeing her cry makes my heart feel like it's in pain. That's the worst thing I witness, is her crying or in pain, or both. The night Vickery came to the old apartment still haunts me to this day. I shiver at the thought but recover quickly.

"I'm so exhausted." She whispers quietly. I nod my head and kiss her sweaty temple.

"I know love."  She digs hear head into my chest and I lean against the cabinets. We sit there for awhile, not knowing what time it is due to the blackout blinds that have been pulled down. She sighs heavily before slowly getting up. She walks over to a sink and grabs her toothbrush. She brushes her teeth and I stand and join her. Once we are done I walk back out to the bedroom and see her sitting on the edge of the bed, her feet dangling off the side.

"Are you feeling any better?" She shrugs and lays back. I walk over and mirror her position, but my feet actually touch the ground.

It's been a week since everything went down with her uncle. Ever since then her stomach has grown overnight it feels like. There is a noticeable bump now. It is round and doesn't look like she is bloated, it looks like she is actually pregnant. Today she has an appointment at three and I glanced at the clock and saw it was twelve, the latest we have slept in in awhile. I have been so busy perfecting this plan for our mission and Ara has been working on school again to graduate early.

"Baby it's already twelve, we gotta start getting ready soon." She groans and runs her hands over her face in stress.

"I say we just have her come here. I'm tired and my everything hurts." I chuckle lightly and lean over to kiss her cheek.

"Are you hungry?" I question making her face light up. Recently she has craved the most random things and I always make sure to get them for her.

"Can I have a peanut butter and jelly with ex-" I cut her off by attracting our lips slowly making us both inhale through our nose sharply.

"With extra peanut butter and a fair amount of jelly, on wheat bread." She nods happily with a smile, her mood switching from what it was ten minutes ago.

"Thank you, baby." I smile at the nickname and kiss her lips again.

"Anything for you, princess." She giggles against my lips and shakes her head. I get up and locate my grey joggers before heading downstairs. While she takes a shower I will make her food and then take my own shower.