32

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"I'm gotta go baby." I tell Ara while kissing her lips. She hums and gives me an ok and goodbye before I exit.

I make my way to base and go to bosses office.

"You're early." Is the first thing he says while looking at his wrist.

"Well I wanted to get it done." I shrug while sitting down in a chair.

"What, you gotta hot date?" He questions with a chuckle.

Yeah your niece.

"No, I just want to go home and sleep." He nods and grabs a file from his desk, sliding it over to me.

"Here's the info. Go to his club, get the shipment, and bring it back here immediately." I nod and grab the file and stand. "Be careful Harry. Vickery is crawling everywhere right now." I nod once more and exit the room. I walk past our usual room and see none of them in there for once so I continue with my walk and get back to the garage.

I get in my car and start it before taking off in a hurry. Once I finally reach the club I do a shitty parking job before walking in. I show the security guard my Arduous necklace before I am granted access into his bosses office. He looks up from his desk at me and eyes me skeptically.

"Arduous?" He questions and I nod. I sit down and get the money out while he shows me our shipment. He hands me the duffel bags while I give him the money. He has his men take it to my car while he back in his chair and sighs before speaking. I internally roll my eyes, wanting nothing more than to go home to Arabella. I feel my phone go off but I ignore it and keep small talk with the man. I can't piss of the supplier and have him not supply us, boss would murder me.

I glance at the clock and see awhile has passed. The man sighs before finishing his lame story. God he's a talker.

"Pleasure doing business with ya." I nod once and exit the room. As I'm walking down a secluded hallway someone pulls me into a room. I look at who it was while going to pull my gun out but I stop myself when I see a familiar person. She is dressed in a lace two piece that shows everything. My face gets red while I cross my arms, the anger rising in my body.

"What the fuck do you want Angela?" She smiles lightly and walks towards me. She was always so annoying. She would always pester me and lure me in when I was in the wrong state of mind.

"Come on Styles. Let's have some fun like old times." I roll my eyes and feel her play with my buckle and zipper. I immediately push her off of me and look at her in pure anger.

"What the hell is your problem!" She yells at me. She had the audacity to fucking yell at me like I did something wrong.

I don't even reply to her I just walk out of the room and zip my pants up. I look up and see a dressed up Arabella looking at me. Her lips start to tremble and eyes get glossy.  I look at her in fear at what she just saw will be taken another way than what it was.