56

Arabella Winston

Arabella Winston

"O-ok." I tilt my head back and take a deep breath. Harry leans closer to me and gives me cheek a quick kiss.

"You got this baby."  He gives me a smile and I nod. I look at at the doctor and on the count of three I start to push. She counts down from ten while I sit up and push as hard as I can. Harry and another nurse holds my legs open and once the ten seconds are up my head collapses back on the bed.

"Oh my god I hate you so much." I begin to push again and Harry doesn't look fazed from my words, just leans down and kisses my forehead as I continue to squeeze his hand.

"I love you too, Ara." I groan and scream in pain. My whole body exhausted and tired.

"Your doing good Arabella. You gotta keep going." Dr. Anderson praises. I sit up again and start to push again. My forehead gets sweaty and my eyes pinch shut. I scream out quietly, feeling like my lower region is almost on fire.

"Your doing so good baby. Come on, you got this." Harry encourages whole pushing my loose hair out of my face. I push the hardest I can till the ten seconds are up and I collapse back again. This process keeps going and my body feels worn out, but I keep going.

"Come on Arabella! I can see the head." The doctors words only encourage me and I sit right back up, gripping Harry's free hand with a death grip as I pinch my eyes shut and groan in pain as the fire in my lower region begins to burn more. As soon as I lean back Harry kisses my sweaty forehead with the largest smile on his face.

"Oh my god!" I scream. I look at Harry and glare at him with glossy eyes. "Never. Again. Styles." He just chuckles at me before I start to push again. "Harry, this hurts." I whimper, laying my head back to catch my breath.

"I know baby, you are so damn strong, I know you can do this, I can see her. Just a few more pushes." My eyes snap open and look at Harry.

"Well don't look down there!" I yell quietly, my body drained from energy. But I continue to push through, literally. With one final push our daughter is born. Everything seems like it goes in slow motion. The doctor lifts her up and announces it a girl before her cries fill the room and that is when I lose it.

"She's so beautiful." I whisper softly while staring down at my daughter with wide eyes. But she is Harry's kid after all. My eyes spill tears when our beautiful daughter is laid on my chest. The nurses cleaning her and her cries making me feel relieved at finally hearing them after so long. Harry cuts the cord and I look at him, seeing his own eyes glossy. They take her to do standard tests, weighing her, measuring her, putting a diaper and hospital band on her, and a pink hat with purple stripes on her head.