16

Arabella Winston

Arabella Winston

The club was flashing with white and blue strobe lights making it hard to see. Harry's band grapsed in mine leading me through the bodies and smoke clouds. The place smelling like alcohol and sweat and it wasn't pleasant.

Eventually we reach a secluded room making me a little scared. He moves the curtain and I see four boys on the couch, four familiar boys.

"OI OI look who showed." A drunk brown headed man with brown eyes slurred. I look and see a man with blonde hair and blue eyes, a brown haired one with blue eyes, and one with black hair and brown eyes. They are all very attractive.

The black haired man sniffs something off a tray before picking his head up and fluffing his nose, shooting me a smirk and moving the tray to the brown haired blue eyed man.

Harry sits on the couch and pulls me in his lap. I immediately squirm and try to move but he only grabs my thighs harshly making me whimper a little.

"No you will stay put. I'm not risking losing you." He growls in my ear making me swallow a lump in my throat. "This is Niall," He points the blonde haired one. "This is Liam," the brown haired brown eyed one. "Louis," brown hair blue eyed one. "And Zayn." He points to black haired one.

They are in a deep conversation, arguing about who buys the next round of shots. Louis rolls his eyes and turns to look at me. He scans his eyes up and down not so subtly making me uncomfortable and squirm around a little, Harry's grip tightens once more at either my action or Louis, I can't tell.

"Ahh so this is the famous Arabella." I hate the way he said my name so deviously. I don't say anything, my eyes move around the small room analyzing it. "Is she always this quiets, Styles? Or is she just nervous?" He questions Harry. I move my gaze back to him and see all four sets of eyes looking at me.

Harry just shrugs and picks up a shot, taking it then immediately taking another. I slowly slide off his lap and he doesn't protest making me happy. The bass of the loud music makes the floors shake, a tingle shooting up my leg.

They all start to converse giving me time to subtly fix my dress. I sit quietly with my hands in my lap and I hear glass moving and see a shot in front of me. I look up and see Niall looking at me with a cheeky grin.

"Want it? It's tequila." He asks and I look at Harry and see him not paying attention that much.

I need alcohol to not be so tense, it'll help a little bit.

God I sound like a bad person for saying that but my life has been turned upside down in a short time span. From meeting a kind man to the kind man going hostile, and only meeting the kind man because I was about to get sexually assaulted. To getting shot at in a beautiful sunflower field and witnessing murder. To getting handcuffed to my own bed and stabbed in my leg. To experiencing my first orgasam. To being pinned and choked against a wall. To being here.

So yeah I need alcohol to calm my nerves. That's not even all of it, I found out my parents lied to me the whole time they were alive.

I subtly take the shot so Harry doesn't see. This continuing for about four more shots. After those four shots, I was gone. I was plastered. I am a light weight when it comes to alcohol so this six shots had a major effect on me.

Harry is sipping on a beer while the other boys are still doing shots or have a beer of there own. Harry's arm is on the back of the couch, his fingers graze my shoulders once in awhile.

"So all I'm saying is big bird is fucking creepy, and no one can change my mind." Niall says and leans back in his chair downing another shot.

"Niall how old are you again?" Harry questions and Niall goes to retaliate but the curtain opens and a girl in a tight black dress comes in to view making us all look at her.

Her body was to die for, but I guarantee most of it was fake. But it still makes me hate my body.

"Harry," Is the first thing she says. Her voice high pitched and kind of annoying. She walks over and goes to the other side of his lap. "Wanna go have some fun baby." She whispers in his ear, making sure I can hear.

"I am gonna go use the restroom." I tell the other boys. They are arguing over who is the creepiest childhood character again but Liam looks at me and nods, showing he heard me.

I get up and venture out of the room, heading towards the restrooms. The big sign that says rest rooms giving me direction. I stumble a few times due to my intoxicated state. The strobe lights make me feel a little dizzy with a mix of people jumping up and down around me. My head pounds slightly but the buzz of the alcohol rolls through me, making me feel relaxed and pumped up.

I finally get to the restrooms and I push the door open harshly, stumbling inside. It is empty surprisingly so that makes me happy I don't have to deal with girls crying, throwing up, or judging. Drunk girls can be so rude or so emotionally, it isn't a good mix.

I do my business and walk over to the sink, the moonlight from the window making the bathroom a light shade of blue. After washing my hands I check my makeup making sure it isn't smearing. While I go to fix my eyeliner the door bursts open.

"Where the fuck have you been? You can't just leave me like that! Who even gave you permission becuase you don't listen to anyone but me, DO YOU HEAR ME?" He screams at me. Our face an inch apart, my wrists are in one of his large hands shoved against my chest. His veins protrude out of his neck, his jaw clenched so tightly it could cut you, his eyes now dark and a scary shade of green. I can smell the alcohol on him making me shake more from our last encounter when he was drunk.

"H-Harry I am sorry, but I had to use the restroom." My voice shakes a little but overall I try to be confident. I shouldn't be the one apologizing but I don't feel like getting strangled again.

Isn't he the one that is supposed to be "protecting" me? Why is he always hurting me? Why did he get so mean?

He looks at me and growls, pushing me against the door.

"I need to teach you a lesson." He seethes in my ear making me flinch at what he means. His hand slides up my dress and reaches my bum. Before he could give me any punishments the sounds of loud gunshots fill the club, people screams entwined with the deadly sound making us both freeze. He looks down at me and lets go of me, one hand going to his waistband and pulling out a gun.

"Harry wh-what is happening?" My frightened voice questions.

"You need to listen to everything I tell you, do you understand?" I nod at his words that are softer and not so viscous. "You will lock this door, you will not let anyone in here. I don't care if they are screaming for help, you need to keep it closed. I will knock fourteen times for you to know it is me. I can not stress this enough, do not walk out of that fucking door. Got it?" I take in all this info and nod. I understand I can not go out there, I am not that dumb to walk out there. If this is the gang that is after me then I could be in serious danger. And I am to young to die.

He looks at me once more and takes the safety off of his gun before walking out the door to the madness. Once he is gone I rush over and lock it. My back hits the wall beside it and I slide down it, not caring how nasty it is. My life is a mess right now, and I need time to let this all soak in what is happening.