43

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

I open my eyes and feel an instant headache. I look around the car and start to panic when I see no Arabella. The last thing I remember is a car hitting us and everything turning black.

My car is upright but all the windows are smashed, glass everywhere. There is a cut on my head and arms. My body goes into distress at the fact Ara isn't here. I instantly pull out my phone and dial Niall.

"Harry mate, what's-" I cut him off with my panicked voice.

"Niall Arabella is gone." I rush out.

"What do you mean she is gone?" He stutters out. I run my fingers through my hair while climbing out of the messed up car.

"Someone hit us and I woke up and she is fucking gone! I need you to come get me, I already know who the fuck this is but I need help locating her." I tell him where he is and less than ten minutes later Niall is pulling up next to me with all the other boys in the car. I rush in and we head right back to base while Liam types furiously on the computer, trying to find the own of the car since I got the license plates.

"Fuck!" I boom while slamming my fists on the dashboard. I have no clue where they would have taken her, it's to once of their warehouses, but what one?

Niall parks and I am immediately out of the car. Liam is working on tracking the other person involved in this phone, while Niall tries to figure out what warehouse she would be in.

"I don't know what the fuck to do! I can't lose her." I yell to boss. He is keeping his cool but I know he is losing his shit on the inside.

"We will get her back by the end of the day, safe, and alive." I sigh at his words and feel my eyes start to prick with tears. I storm out of the office and walk to the bathrooms. I lock the door and walk over to the mirror. Staring at my reflection for a second, seeing how distraught and tired I look. I have bags under my eyes and cuts all over me. I draw my fist back and ram it into the mirror.

"Fuck!" My hands go to the sink and I grip it with a death grip. My head bows and that's when the tears escape my eyes against my will. I let out all the frustration and hurt out. My chest feels heavy and the tears feel like they are never ending. I feel dead inside, empty. How could I let this happen? I knew I shouldn't have let her go.

I calm myself down and wipe under my eyes and splash water on my face before walking out. Everyone makes sure not to make eye contact as I storm back into the office. Suddenly my phone rings and I look at the ID seeing a blocked number. I look at Niall and he gives me the go, informing me he is trying to trace it.

"Styles."

Arabella Winston

My eyes flutter open and I am overwhelming headache takes over my head. I look around at my surroundings and start to panic. The floors all concrete and the only light is a small sliver from the crack in the door. My mouth opens and goes to yell, but I realize it is pointless. I hear footsteps outside the door making me cower into the corner and my hand go to my stomach. A shadow appears outside before the door opens and reveals someone I never thought would betray me.