46

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS. ILY AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. IT IS 4054 WORDS LONG AS A LITTLE SPECIAL. IDK WHY I AM STILL TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

Ok goodbye now. Thank you loves❤️

 Thank you loves❤️

Arabella Winston

I crawl back on the bed and Harry is quick to hover over me. He pulls off my dress and throws it somewhere in the room before taking off his shirt. His laps attach to mine before trailing down to my neck, down to my breasts, then he pauses. He looks up at me with lust in his eyes, his hot breath crashing against my skin. His wondering hands push my panties aside and he abruptly sticks two fingers in me. I gasp lightly and he smirks before moving back up to my lips.

His fingers continue to pump as his lips move harshly with mine, quiet moans coming out of them. His hair is a mess from my hands running through them and tugging at the roots. His tongue explores my mouth as his fingers curl and pull, his thumb rubbing my clit sending extra waves of pleasure through me.

"H-Harry," I breathe out before moaning. He grunts in reply and hastily sits up and tugs off his jeans and boxers in one swift movement. He hovers back over me and his plump, swollen lips move down to my own again. He pulls my panties down harshly, almost ripping them. I part my mouth when he enters me, a gasp leaving my lips. It gives him the perfect opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth, I try to battle for dominance but it's no match against him. My eyelids flutter as his hips slowly move back before harshly moving back in, creating a deadly mix. My hormones are already running wild and his sinful movements make it the even more unstable.

I move my hands from his hair to his back making him moan in pleasure. He begins to speed up and hits a spot that makes me want to scream his name.

"Baby," His voice comes out in a soft moan. I open my eyes and see his are closed before he opens them and reveals the beautiful dark green. Lust and love cloud his eyes and it only turns me on more. He moves his head to the crook of my neck, kissing sloppily at the skin. Every now and then he will lift his head to make sure he isn't hitting my stomach before he puts his head back and peppers light kisses over the area that is coated in a thin layer of sweat.

His skin glistens and his tattoos look like they are glowing. The light from the open blinds cast a shadow on half his face making his intense jaw line become more known, it's as if you could touch it and get cut. His hair is damp with sweat, the room feeling like a million degrees. His plump lips are parted with shallow breaths coming out of them. His hips continue to move into me and my nails rake down his back more. My legs go around his hips while moans fly out of our mouths. His lips kiss back up to my own and we move them sloppily, too distracted to kiss properly. I pull back and kiss down his neck, leaving my own mark. I gasp and breathe shakily when he hits a certain spot deep in me. He repeats to hit that spot making me cry out in pleasure. Everything feels like it is going on slow motion. Our bodies feeling an overwhelming amount of pleasure causes time to slow down.