21*

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

I woke up next to a cold, shivering body next to me pull her closer to me and untangle the blankets so she can actually get some. It is early in the morning, six am to be exact. The sun is rising and it's rays are flooding through the large window and my sheer curtains. The light is on her face causing her tan skin to glow, her hair is spread over the pillow, her eyes are shut peacefully so her lashes rest on her cheek. Her mouth is open a little letting out hot puffs of air, and her chest is against my front but her head is tilting me back letting me look at her beauty.

I smile lightly and move a loose piece of hair out of her face, my fingers graze her soft freckled filled cheeks. She moves a little and moves her hand around my back and pulls herself even closer to me. I chuckle under my breath lightly and kiss her forehead, then her left cheek, then her right cheek. She shuffles under my kisses and her mouth twitches at the corners. I move down to her neck and start to kiss down her jaw before kissing under her ear. I go to move down her neck but two hands stop me and pulls our mouths together. Her lips mix with mine creating the perfect morning. I move my hands to around her to hold myself up while her hands stay behind my neck, holding me in place. I pull away after a little bit and our lips make a light smacking sound. I look down into her beautiful blue eyes and see her smiling at me through her now ruby red and puffy lips, her hands stay behind my neck.

"Good morning." She rasps out. I lean down and give her one more sweet peck before pulling away.

" 'Morning." My voice comes out raspy as well, and it is deeper due to me still waking up. She smiles a little brighter before looking out the window.

"What time is it?" She asks while looking back at me.

"6:10." I tell her making her groan and drops her hands from behind my neck.

"It's too early. I want to go back to bed." I chuckle and move off of her.

"Well you need to. I have to go to work and I won't be back till late tonight." I tell her while going in my bathroom and beginning to brush my teeth. Once done I walk out and see her sitting up tiredly and rubbing her eye like a small child.

"Harry you should let me come with you." She tries to convey making me laugh a little before dropping it.

"No." I deadpan making her frown and lazily roll out of bed.

"Why not?" She whines while wrapping her arms around my neck and moving a loose curl out of my face.

"Because you don't need to see what I am going to do today." I tell her making her eyes widen a little

"I don't like the sound of that." I shrug and move to go spit and take a shower. Her arms drop and she drags herself into the bathroom. I take my shirt off and turn around, ready to untie my track pants.

"If you don't want a show I suggest you turn around." I advise her. I hear a deep gulp then the sound of the bathroom door shutting.

***

Arabella Winston

Currently I am sitting on the couch, To Kill A Mockingbird in my hand when I hear the front door slam. I sit up and uncross my legs and see Harry walk in, his head down and he is furiously typing away on his phone.

"Hey." I say making his head pop up and a smile to come on his face before it is taken over by a frown.

"Hi, what are you doing up? It's late." He tells me while walking over and grabbing the back of my head lightly. I smile at the affection that he has showed me today. I have no clue what happened and why he stopped being such an asshole, but I am not complaining, and I am not going to question it and ruin it.

" 'M just not tired." I tell him with a shrug. My stomach makes a loud noise and he chuckles and plops down on the couch next to me. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Are you hungry?"  He questions while my cheeks burn in embarrassment . I nod sheepishly and he laughs. "Have you ate at all today, Ara?" He questions and I think.

I woke up late today after Harry left, I just kept telling myself five more minutes and ended up sleeping till eleven thirty. After I woke up I took a nice bath, then I cleaned a little, then I took another nap, then I have been sitting her since nine reading my book. It is now two in the morning.

"No I haven't" I tell him and he frowns.

"Why not? You need to eat baby." I smile and shrug.

"I guess I just never got hungry till now." He stands and then grabs my outstretched hands, pulling me up. I giggle and he guides me to the kitchen. Once we get to the spacious and beautiful kitchen he grabs my hips and sits me up on the island counter, his arms then go to the side of my thighs and he looks at me, our heighth now being the same since I am up here.

"What would you like baby?" He questions with a smile. My hands go up to his hair and I massage his scalp making him hum in satisfaction. He closes his eyes for a minute while I think of what I want, when he opens them his eyes are darker, full of something I can't decipher.  I go to open my mouth to speak but before I could he smashes his lips against mine urgently. I kiss him back just as hungry and moan a little when he slips his tongue in my mouth. He grabs me off the counter, his hands holding my bum and my hands still in his hair tugging lightly.

"Harry-" I moan and he lets out a short groan. I feel weightless for a second before my back comes into contact with something soft. I open my eyes and see i'm on the couch. Harry hovers over me and I close my eyes again when I feel his soft lips come into contact with my neck. He sucks and nibbles on the skin harshly making me whimper lightly. He starts to kiss down my neck and travels down the valley of my exposed breasts from the tight tank top I am wearing. He then pulls up the white fabric and kiss down my stomach. I open my eyes and see and feel him leaving a hickey on my hip bone. My hands are still tangled in his hair, tugging lightly. He looks up at me and sits up, taking off his white shirt. While he is taking it off I notice something on his shirt that concerns me.

Why does he have blood on his shirt?