52

(A/N: I changed babies name to Scarlett  Jane because I didn't like the other that much, lol

(A/N: I changed babies name to Scarlett  Jane because I didn't like the other that much, lol. But I fell in love with this one so I hope you guys think it is cute. If not oh well, sorry.)

Arabella Winston

"Ara, it's getting cold. Here's a jacket." Louis warm and concerned voice breaks me out of my thoughts of the curly head man. I turn and see him bringing me his leather jacket making me smile lightly. He slips it over my shoulders and I thank him before putting my elbows back on the railing. After a few minutes of silence Louis speaks up from beside me. "We are gonna get him back. Very soon, I promise." I sigh and look over at him with teary eyes.

"Louis, I don't know what I would do if we didn't find him in time." He frowns at me lightly while pesky tears begin to fall from my eyes. "I need him. I am nothing without him." My voice breaks and that's when I start to sob. Louis pulls me into his chest slowly and hesitantly. I sob into his chest and mutter why over and over again. My voice cracking and breaking. I even hear Louis sniffle a few times.

"I swear we will get him back tonight. I have never seen the boys work so hard. Even boss is working on this. We have a ping and they just have to trace it." I sniffle and try to smile lightly as he pulls back and grabs my shoulder. I am thankful for the boys, I can't imagine a life without them either. They are always there for me and Harry, always cracking jokes and making me laugh and smile. They make me feel safe and I'm glad we have gotten closer.

"Thanks Lou." He smiles lightly at me as I look at him with glossy eyes.

"No problem Ara. Now, let's get you to relax, Niall told me what happened and we can't have you getting stressed again." I nod and wipe under my nose as he leads me inside. Thankfully none of the boys can see me as I sit back down in the living room. I take deep breaths and rub my stomach, trying to calm down. The house is quiet besides the quiet voices of the boys and sounds of the computer keyboards. The tv is on, Law and Order on the screen. I smile to myself as the memory of me and Harry pulling an all nighter to watch it comes into mind.

"No! It was obviously him, how do they not see that!?" I giggle at him and shake my head.

"Harry, they didn't get to see the begging like we did so they don't know." He shakes his head with a low frustrated groan.

"Well, still, they should use there- oh my god they finally caught him!" I giggle again and look at the screen before looking back at him. His face is lit up with excitement and a large smile plays on his face. I can't help but smile at how excited he is. I have seen this episode at least five times so I knew what was gonna happen. Harry looks down at me and gives me a cheeky smile.

"What are you staring at, baby." I don't answer, just connect our lips for a passionate kiss. Pure love showing in our slow kiss. Our lips moving together so slowly, each of us just relishing in each other.