17

(A part in this chapter may be triggering)

Harry Styles

I walk out with my gun out, my safety off and ready to fire. I see a man in a red leather jacket making me immediately shoot him. Only Vickey wears red leather while Arduous wears black leather.  I step over the man with a bullet between his eyes. I immediately shoot the others in red leather. My clip runs out after twelve kills making me reload it hastily before shooting more men. I see the boys killing Vickery members and a few Arduous members get shot in the shoulder or leg, no fatal shots to Arduous yet.

I feel someone behind me so I bring my elbow up and hit him right in the nose, breaking it. I turn around and see a blonde man holding his bloody nose. He drops his gun and I pick it up before shoving him back in the hall where the toilets are. I put my forearm on his throat and pin him against the wall, my eyes are black now, my jaw clenched, and my face red from anger.

"What the hell does Vickery want?" I spit and the man chokes for air. "ANSWER ME BEFORE A BULLET GOES THROUGH YOUR SKILL!" I yell and make the man flinch.

"H-He wants the girl, she is valuable." He coughs after he struggles to get out his sentence. Why is Arabella valuable?  I knew she was a Winston, but she doesn't know shit.

"What does he want from her?" I yell in his face again. He cowers back more and I push my arm farther in his throat.

"He wants what he knows, he wants her DNA. She is deadly, it runs in her blood." I wait for him to tell me more but when I realize that's all I am gonna get out of him I shoot him right in the brain making blood spatter everywhere.

Dumbass gave me more information then he should have. I kick the body out of frustration and go to walk out of the hall but I hear yelling from the women's restroom making me run up to the door. I push my shoulder in it making the hinges come loose a little, I step back and kick it with my foot making the door give and crash down on the tiles.

I storm in and see a man dragging Arabella by her hair to the window. I growl and shoot him right in the back of the head making him drop down immediately. Arabella starts to go with him so I rush over and grab her before her body meets the ground. She falls into my arm and starts to scream weakly, seeming tired.

"Please stop! Please let me go." She pleads, her eyes to glossy to see.

"Ara baby, it's me, it is just me. I am not gonna hurt you I promise." I whisper soothingly in her ear making her relax. The gunshots are now less frequent, only one heard the entire time I have been in here. The Vickery members that came here either must be all dead, or some fled.

"Harry," She gasps making me move my gaze back to her face instead of the entry to the bathroom. Her mascara is smeared a little, her hair a mess, and her dress ripped here and there."N-needle." Is all she says before she goes entirely limp. Her body relaxed completely and her eyes shutting.

"Ara? Arabella wake up." I smack her cheeks lightly. I get no response so I turn her head and see a needle mark on her neck. "FUCK!" I shout and carry her bridal style out of the bathroom. My gun in my right hand so most of my left arm is doing the work, carrying her like a baby almost.

I look out to the floor and see Vickery members dead on the floor. Arduous members wounded, but none dead from what I can see.  Just gang members left in the club, but that's usual since this is an Arduous club. Niall rushes over to us and looks at Arabella before looking at me.

"Every Vickery member that was here is dead. I already informed boss of what went down. What do you need me to do?" He questions and I look down at Arabella before looking up at him.

"You need to tell everyone to clean up bodies or help the wounded back at base. Police know not to show up and get involved with gangs now a days so we are good there. I have to take care of her so I am putting you boys in charge, I will text boss and inform him of my situation. Now go." He nods and goes over to the large crowd and starts to give out information.

I rush out to my car and put Arabella in the passenger seat and recline it. I check her pulse and make sure she is still alive. Vickery wouldn't kill her, but someone could have fucked up so you never know.

Once I insure she has a pulse I get in the drivers seat and take off towards home hastily, running red lights and dodging traffic.

Arabella Winston

"NO! Please!" I scream at the dirty man in front of me.

"Oh baby, we are just gonna have some fun before I take you to boss. Now open up those legs before I make you." I whimper and back more into the stall stupidly, but my mind isn't thinking straight right now. I am not a fighter, I freeze in these situations and I hate myself for it. I start to scream and scream until I can feel my throat hurt.

The man snarls before taking out a needle. He puts the covered part between his teeth and spits the cap out. He walks over and grabs my neck, turning it to the side. I can smell the cigarette smoke on him and his teeth are very yellow.

"Shut the fuck up you dumb whore." He spits before shoving the needle in my neck. I feel a pinch and my limbs instantly feel different. He grabs my hair tightly and pulls me out of the stall and over to the window where he came through. The tears rush down my face harder and I yell still.

I sit up instantly, feeling short of breath. Sweat lines my hairline and I feel hot. I gasp for air and look around frantically. I take in my surroundings and see I am in Harry's room. I calm down a little and see that it is still dark outside. I look down and see I am in a long black shirt that smells of Harry. The other side of the bed is empty and cold.

"Harry" I croak out, my throat hurting and feeling raw. Harry enters from the open doorway and that's when my eyes start to water against my will.

He rushes over and embraces me. His arms going around my sides and my head collapsing into his firm chest. The smell of mint and his cologne filling my nose comforting me a little. He kisses the top of my head and holds me harder.

"They're gone. No one will hurt you, I have you, you're safe." He whispers and I cry a little harder. I cry out of confusion, I cry because my body hurts, and I cry out of exhaustion. I hate crying but I can't control it right now.

After crying for a few minutes I begin to calm down and catch my breath. I pick my head up out of his chest and look up at him. His eyes soft and his body a little tense.

"Harry I want it to all go away. I want them to st-stop. I can't handle this." My voice cracks a little. He looks at me and doesn't say anything only kisses my head. I close my eyes at the feeling and when he pulls away I open them and look at the clock.

3:02 A.M is what it reads making me feel even more exhausted.

"Let's go to bed." His raspy voice fills the room and I weakly nod. He lays down with me still in his arms. I don't fight and sink more into the bed. He comes closer to me so his chest is against my body. His arm around my stomach and the other going through my hair. At this moment I feel peace. But how long will that last?