13

Arabella Winston

I woke up very hot, a weight on top of my chest. I start panicking, my eyesight blurry from still being tired, and the weight on my chest making it hard to breath. Then I remembered where I was. I was at Harry's, my temporary home till all of this mess that is my life gets figured out.

Harry way sprawled on top of me. Half of his chest was on top of mine, his face in the crook of my neck, his arms above my head, and his legs in between mine.

"Harry." I whisper yell. He stirs a little, moving his head to the other side, his curls tickling my chin. "Harry!" I whisper louder and his head pops up finally.

"Why are you still here? I told you to leave." He grunts and rolls off of me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I question a little angrily.

His head pops up from the pillow. His hair a mop on top of his head. He rubs his eyes before looking at me.

"Oh."

"Oh is right. You told me to stay in here." I grunt before getting up. "Ya know, what happened to the nice Harry? I liked him better." I throw my hair up in a bun and walk out of the room, traveling downstairs to the massive kitchen. The color scheme evident in here as well.

My leg bothers me a little but not as much as it did yesterday. I take my medicine and change my bandage after cleaning it. Once I'm done my stomach makes an unattractive noise making me wince. I hesitantly open the cabinets and pull out the stuff to make an omelette .

I pull out all the ingredients and mix it. Once the outside is a golden brown I plate it and turn around to grab my coffee, there is still no sign of Harry which makes me a little happy. But as soon as I turn around from setting my coffee down and grabbing a napkin I see my omelette almost gone and my mug in Harry's hands.

Spoke to soon.

"Mmm this is good." He hums in satisfaction making me roll my eyes.

"That was meant for me." He shrugs and takes another bite of my omelette. "Ya know what, I am not even hungry I guess." He ignores me and I walk back up the stairs to take a shower. I stomp into the bathroom and turn the water on, undressing and stepping through the large glass shower. Steam filling the room and the water blocking out any noise there could be. Midway through my shower I hear a husky voice from behind me.

"Damn." I jump and turn around, about to yell at him but before I get the chance to I feel a pair of lips on mine. Missing the feeling so much the smart part of my brain shuts off making me kiss him back. Our lips mold and soon our tongues dance when he pinches my ass making me jump and opening my mouth, giving him a perfect chance to slip his tongue in.

He pushes me up against the wall and starts to kiss down my neck. Leaving marks here and there before his lips find my breast.

"Harry." I breath out and he moans in pleasure. His lips attach to my nipple and that is when I push him off. My senses coming back. Warning bells ringing in my brain telling me to push him off, don't get attached he will only leave you again.

I walk out of the shower, my hair still soaking wet. I wrap a fluffy grey towel around me and walk into his room. I hear the bathroom door shut a few seconds after and I don't even turn around.

"What is wrong with you?" I spit. I feel hands come around my waist, I go to shove them away but he only holds me stronger.

"I'm just trying to make you feel better. You are too stressed out." He whispers in my ear, making me shiver.