24

*mention of suicide

Arabella Winston

I open my eyes and I am in a bed. I sit up from this comfy bed and look around. I'm in a small beautiful rustic cabin. I smile and stand, my white dress falling to the floor. I go towards the depot and walk through the beautiful rustic wood. I open it and am hit with a beautiful smell. I close my eyes and inhale deeply. When I open them I see a beautiful sunflower field, just like the one Harry took me to.

I walk out of the house, my dress train dragging but still staying white. My bare feet meet the soft ground and I slowly walk more and more into the field. Like I know where I am going somehow.

My hands go to my sides to touch the beautiful flowers, my long sleeves flowing down and through the wind. My hair is down and free, my face clear of any makeup or blemishes.

I step a few feet more and the field goes to an opening. There in the opening is Harry. He is in all white as well. White pants, and a white button up. His tattoos and lip ring not on his skin, making him look weird but angelic, like he could do no wrong.

He turns around and smiles at me while extending his hand. I run over to him, the wind picking up so my dress flows beautifully. Once I reach him I grab his hand and he leans down to kiss my cheek. His soft, plump lips coming into contact with my soft cheek. He pulls back and smiles at me before pulling me somewhere. I follow with no questions and he leads us through more flowers before we see another opening. There in the opening is my father, in the same outfit as Harry. I see him and he smiles at me making me run and jump into his arms.

"Dad!" I yell in joy while hugging him. He hugs my tighter making me smile widely and get down, my eyes hazy from tears of joy.

"Hi monkey." He smiles making me chuckle through my tears.

"H-how are you here right now dad? I missed you so much." I hug him again tightly. My arms going around his neck.

"Ara, we have to discuss some serious things." He says making me pull back with a questioning look on my face. "You need to decide Ara." He tells me while pointing behind me. I turn around and see Harry. But instead of Harry being dressed in white. He is dressed in all black, like usual and his tattoo and lip piercing is back.

I turn back to my dead and go to open my mouth but before I can a loud gunshot sounds through the air. My eyes meet with my fathers but I look up and see a gun wound in his head. Blood dripping down his head and making his white shirt red.

"Dad? Dad please, not again. Please." I cry harder. But this time from sadness, the joy is gone. My dad slowly falls to the ground while my hands go behind his back. He falls to the ground and I look at him once more before turning around. I see Harry holding his arm up, a gun in his hand and smoke lightly coming out of it.

"W-what did you do?" I question. My voice hoarse. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" I yell in anger. He just smirks and tucks his gun back in his waistband, crossing his arms.

"Choice decided baby." He tells me devilishly. I drop my head and see my white dress fade into black. I look back up at him and see him walking towards me. I stand and start running while he closely follows me. I turn back around and my foot trips on something making me fall and crash.

I open my eyes slowly since they feel like they are glued together. The smell of hospital floods my nose making me confused. Once my eyes are open and I have rubbed the fuzziness away I look around.

Why am I in a hospital? I'm not supposed to be here.

The hospital room is pretty generic. White walls, a bed, a chair, loud machines, and the terrible smell. But one thing that catches my eyes is a sleeping Harry to my right. He is in a chair and his large body looks like it is falling off. His arms are crossed on his chest, his head hanging on his shoulder, his legs are on the bed, crossed as well. His mouth is open a little letting out small snores.