Is she okay?

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

I kept shaking as I nervously sat in the hospital waiting room. I've been waiting for over 2 hours.

"Connor franta?" the nurse asked.

"Yea" I got up and put my hands in my pockets.

"Anna was shot by the collar bone. She's in very critical condition, we don't know if she will make it" the nurse said.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Yes of course" she said.

She led me to a room where I saw Anna lying on the bed. She had a scar on her shoulder that led to her neck. the nurse let Anna and I alone. I sat in a chair next to the bed.

"How you doin?" I asked.

"Hospitals are bloody torture" she said.

"I know" I smiled a bit.

"Hey, I want you to know, whatever happens, that I will always love you, I will take care of Xaiver. and I will never love anyone as much as I do you" it said kissing her.

"I love you too, and if worst comes to worst, I would want you to find someone new. I wouldn't want you to not live you life" she said crying a bit.

"are you done? We aren't excepting visitors anymore" the nurse said.

"Oh yea, I'll be back tomorrow" I kissed Anna and left.

I went home to see Xavier. Ricky was taking care of Xavier. I walked in and saw ricky playing with Xavier.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked concerned.

"Joey shot her, they don't think she'll make it" I said crying.

"Oh, Connor, I'm so sorry" ricky said.

"Thanks for watching Xavier. I'm just going to go to sleep" I said.

"Ok, love you man, I hope everything goes well." he said then gave me a hug and left.

I took Xavier in my arms. He's almost 6 months old.

"Listen, I really don't want you to grow up with out a mommy, I love her too, and I will never leave you" I said and kissed his head.

I put him in his crib and waited until he fell asleep. I went back into my room. It felt weird not having Anna here. I couldn't sleep, I just stayed awake all night.

I went on to twitter. and tweeted,

"I may not be able to post a video, Anna is in the hospital at the moment, we need all the support we can get"

I pressed tweet and immediately got replies like

"Aw, I hope everything gets better"

"Why?! what happened, get better Anna!"

"We support you guys love ya Anna and cons"

I'm so grateful for my fans, they are truly amazing.

****

The next morning I woke up and got Xavier from his crib. I wanted I bring him to see Anna. I got everything situated then drove to the hospital. I got into the hospital and asked the person at the front desk to go to Anna's room. I walked to her room with Xavier in his carrier.

"Goodmorning Anna" I said as I walked in.

"Hello Connor, I see you have Xavier" she smiled.

"Yea, are you doing any better" I asked.

"A little" she gave me a soft smile.

"When will they let you out?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, they let me call beth, zoe, louise, tanya, and my family." she said.

"Well that's nice" I said.

"Yes, I just want to get out of here, I want to plan or wedding more" she said.

I looked over to the heart monitor which had slowed down a bit.

"Is that supposed to happen?" I asked pointing to the monitor.

"Um no" she said weakly.

"Should I get a nurse?" I asked.

"Ye-" the monitor cut her short by shaping into a flat line.

"ANNA NO! NURSE! NURSE!" I yelled.

A nurse rushed into the room along with 3 others. One of them pushed me out of the room.

"No I need to see her!" I cried.

"Sir, you will have to wait" she said.

"No that's my fiance! please no" I yelled.

"Sir, please stop!" she yelled and closed the door in my face.

I leaned against the door with Xaviers carrier still in my arms. I cried Into my hands. A girl then spoke up, but I didn't look away to see who it was.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"My fiancé, she's-" the girl cut me off.

"Connor, look up at me" she said.

I looked up to see it was grace (grace helbig)

"Grace what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I was here for Tyler, didn't you here what happened?"

_______________

I decided to do authors notes more often cause I wanna chat with yall, my Instagram and twitter is @connorfrannie If ya wanna chat with me! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment while your at it!