Stay

***ANNA'S P.O.V.***

It's been 3 months. 3 months of torture. 3 months without connor. 3 whole months. I went back and saw the doctor moving Connor's wrists and ankles.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi, you must be Anna" he answered looking down at his clipboard.

"Yes, that's me" I smiled.

"Well, I need to talk to you" he said nervously.

"Yes ok" I said sitting down.

"We ran some tests, and we may have to pull the plugs soon" he said.

"No you can't" I got up angered.

"He's gonna wake up!" I said trying to hold back tears.

"Anna" he Grabbed my wrist but I pulled away.

"HE IS GOING TO WAKE UP, I STILL HAVE HOPE" I snapped now crying.

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

I could do this. For Anna. I could wake up. I just needed the Strength. I just need one more little push.

"I LOVE HIM, WITHOUT HIM I FEEL LIKE NOTHING" She sobbed.

That was my final push. my eyes jolted open. I saw light for the first time in three months. I saw Anna. I saw just everything.

"Anna" the doctor cut her off from her yelling by pointing a finger at me.

"YOUR AWAKE" she said tears down her face.

She came over and hugged and kissed me.

"I have to go tell the other nurses!" the doctor said and ran out.

"I heard everything you said" I smiled.

"You did?" she asked.

"Yes, and I love you so much" I put her lips to mine.

"Forever?" she asked.

"Forever." I replied.

"Look at us like Freaking Hazel and Augustus"

**************

exactly a week later I was able to go home. Sawyer was the first to come over.

"Over that three months, you missed a lot" he said.

"Oh yea, like what" I asked

"Well, everyone knows acacias the worlds greatest bitch, and everyone hates Joey" he said.

"So you cleared it all up" I asked.

"Of course" he replied.

"And Anna found out she's pregnant."

"What?!" I rushed my word.

"Just messin with you" he laughed hysterically.

"Oh nice one" I said sarcastically.

"Well you do know your wedding is in like 3 weeks." He said.

"Wow, three weeks" I said surprised.

"Yea, did you have a bachelor party yet?" he asked.

"No"

"One step ahead of you" he smirked.

He walked out the door and I followed.

We both got into the car and he drove somewhere 15 minutes away. A strip club of course.

"What about Anna" I asked.

"I talked to her, she said she's almost 100% sure you won't have feelings for a stripper" he laughed.

I followed him over to a reserved room. he turned on the light and I saw like every one of my guy friends.

"LETS GET TURNT" kian yelled and everyone held up their shot glass.

Troye handed me one and i took it. Ricky counted down from three and we all drank cringing at the end of it.

The party was probably one of the best ones I've been too. I looked around to the corner where everyone was turned. I was surprised to see Anna.

"I wouldn't leave you alone with all these strippers" she laughed pulling me to the bathroom.

For some reason no one noticed we left.

***dirty***

I sat her on the counter and she wrapped her legs around my waist. i kissed her begging for entrance, she accepted and I explored her mouth.

I left kisses down her neck and got to her small black dress. I knew she had planned for this.

I pulled it down her body and left her in her lingerie. she pulled my shirt off and pressed closer to me.

I slipped off her black lace bra and kissed each one. I moved down to her panty line and tore them off with my teeth.

She fiddled with my belt and pulled my pants and boxers down. I thrusted into her causing her to moan my name.

"Connor, I'm going to-"

"Hold on baby"

"Three... two..."

At that moment we both came. we both got dressed and kissed each other one last time.

***end of dirty***

"I love you" I said kissing her.

"You too" she kissed me back and we walked back out to the party like nothing even happened.