Be mine

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

I got the first flight I could back to California. I was already back home at this point. Xavier was still with Ricky, I didn't tell him what happened yet. I wanted revenge on Anna. There was only one way. Acacia. I drove to her house. She opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" she smirked.

"I want you" I said walking in.

"Oh well if you insist" she bit her lower lip.

"Come on upstairs" she led me upstairs to her room.

"I'll be right back" she said and went into her bathroom in her room.

***Dirty***

She came out in some lingerie. I took her by the hips and pushed her against the wall. I kissed her lips gasping for air each time. I ripped off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers. She led me to the bed and straddled me.

I kissed down her neck causing her to moan. She bucked her hips as I kissed her. I took off her bra and kissed her more.

"Connorrrr" she moaned.

She tugged at the hem of my boxers and managed to pull them off. I ripped off her panties and I pulled out a condom. She pressed her body to mine and I thrusted into her.

"MMM" she moaned.

She tugged at my hair and dug her nails into my back.

"ON THREE" I yelled.

"One...two...three" I said and we both came.

I lied down next to her spooning.

***end of dirty***

I looked over to the corner of her room. her phone was rested on her dresser so that the camera was faced toward us.

"What's this?" I asked walking over to it.

She snatched it.

"So I can show it to Anna" she said.

I tried to get it out of her hand, by then it was to late. it was sent.

"Why!?" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, I knew you wanted revenge" she said weakly.

"Yes your right, thanks I guess" I said awkwardly.

"Connor, I've always like you. Will you be my boyfriend" she asked nervously.

I thought about it for a moment, Anna and I were over, Acacia really never did anything bad to me, why not? Plus she could help me with revenge without even knowing it.

"Sure" I responded kissing her.

We both got dressed again. I took a selfie of us together.

I posted it to Twitter saying.

"Expect a new girlfriend tag soon"

I didn't care about what everyone would say, I just wanted revenge.

***ANNA'S P.O.V.***

I was laying on the couch next to Lance, I had 2 days left in England. I wish I could just escape everything and move there. Lance comforted me as i cried over Connor and I. I really screwed up.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Acacia: revenge bitch

I clicked on the video that was sent with it. Her and Connor having sex.

"Oh Anna, I'm so sorry" Lance hugged me as tears streamed down my face even more then before.

I cried into his shoulder.

"I hate him! damn him!" I screamed.

"He doesn't deserve you" Lance said.

"Lance, will you be my boyfriend" I asked.

"Oh Anna, of course I will" He said kissing me.

Guess the revenge games have started.