Joey.

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

I had to get both of them back. I turned to sawyer who I could tell was already thinking of what to do.

"First acacia" I said.

"Ok" he replied.

"We go to her house, we will figure out what to do when we get there" I said.

"Then joey" I said pounding my fist into the palm of my other hand.

"K" he replied.

He grabbed his keys and swung them around his fingers.

"Let's kick some ass" he said and we ran outside.

We went to acacia's house first. I told sawyer to hide, we talked about it in the car. The plan was to try to get her to start talking to me about sex and whatever else she would, then I would tell her to back off, even though I was sure she wouldn't. I had a camera hidden in the pocket of my shirt so I could tape it. I knocked on the door and acacia answered dressed like a slut.

"Told you you would come back" she smiled leaning against the doorway.

"Yea your right" I said.

I tapped the camera on when she wasn't looking.

"Connor, I'm guessing you saw the video." she smirked.

"Yea why did you tag me?" I said.

"I want to destroy you. You will pay for everything you've done. And joey was right there with me" she said.

"Take it down" I became more stern.

"Never" she smirked.

"Fine" I turned off the camera.

"What did you just do" she asked confused.

"Turned off the recording" I smirked and ran before she could get me.

"How'd it go?" sawyer asked.

"Perfect, NOW JOEY'S" I screamed.

"Ok" sawyer said stepping the pedal.

We drove to Joey's in record time. We both needed to get out of the car for this one. I didn't bother knocking, the door was unlocked so I just walked in. I saw joey in the kitchen. I ran up to him punching his face. then he noticed me, I gave him another punch.

Punch one, "THIS IS FOR TOUCHING ANNA!"

punch two, "THIS IS FOR THAT DAMN VIDEO"

Punch three, "THIS IS FOR THE ASSHOLE YOU ARE!"

Sawyer took it from there, then joey tried to fight back. But not with his Fists. he went over to a cabinet and pulled out a gun aiming it at both of us.

"Say one more thing, I dare you" he said the blood coming from his forehead.

I slowly back away, as did Sawyer.

"Just put down the gun" Sawyer said.

"Get out" he said through gritted teeth.

Sawyer and I didn't move.

"I SAID GET OUT!" he yelled.

Then it went black.