Who?!

"What" I stuttered.

"It's true" she said.

"I just want to be friends with him" I sat down on the bed and zoe sat down next to me.

"We will figure this out" she smiled and hugged me.

"Why don't you get unpacked," she said and left closing the door again behind her.

I took a few dresses and hung them up in the closet. then I put my assortment of heels in the drawers. Finally I placed my jewelry and makeup bag on the burrow. I walked back out to see Lance standing next to zoe in the kitchen, his hands in his pockets.

He had his dark hair in a quiff, a little like Connor's. He had a little bit of scruff, but it was so sexy. He then had on some nice tan trousers and a button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Then some nice sperries to finish it. I forgot how cute he was.

"Hello Anna" he smiled, how that smile got me.

"Hello" I said.

"Oh ANNA, they are having the yearly gala tonight, the one where we get to dress up really fancy and then waltz and its a bit like a ball, I forgot to mention that" she said excitedly.

"Oh that's nice, but connor's not here" I said sadly.

"Oh well, since alfie and zoe are going together, I can take you, just as friends" Lance offered.

"Oh, ok" I giggled, what was this boy doing to me?

"Great" he smiled.

"You know how to waltz right?" he said then began dancing with an invisible partner causing me to laugh.

"Yes" I responded through laughs.

"Well then It will be a pleasure" he said getting down to kiss my hand.

He got back up and smiled.

"Well, we have about 2 hours, how about we go shopping for outfits" Zoe suggested.

"Alright" I said and went to my room.

I grabbed my purse and coat and walked back out to see Zoe all ready o go.

"We will be back in about an hour or so" zoe waved, then we left.

"So, your going with lance, you don't like, like him?" she asked.

"Well, I mean" I stopped myself from Saying what I was about to.

"No, I love Connor" I said.

"Ok" she said.

We got to a very fancy store for dresses. I looked through the racks and saw a nice satiny red one. it was long and had a gorgeous diamond belt at the waist. I tried it on and smiled at my reflection. it was sleeveless and it was absolutely perfect.

"I found my dress!" I squealed to Zoe.

"Great, how does this one look" she said coming out of her dressing room.

She wore a nice blue dress that came down to her ankles. It had lace detailing and a pretty pearl design type belt. It looked stunning.

"That looks amazing" I smiled.

"Thank you, I think this is the dress, but it's a little out of my price range" her smile turned to a frown.

"Don't worry, I have it covered, you do so much for me, it's the least I could do" I said.

"Anna, that's a lot of money, you don't have to" she said.

"I want to" I laughed and hugged her.

"Thank you" she laughed and then we took the dresses to the counter.

I paid for both and the lady at the counter put the dresses in the long bags on hangers. I thanked her as she gave me my credit card back and we left. We walked to a fancy shoe store that sold designer shoes. We both got a pair of shoes to match our dresses. Then we drove to a Starbucks. At that point we had 45 minutes to get back home and ready. We quickly finished our drinks and drove home.

"Hello ladies" Lance greeted us when we walked in.

"Hello" I said.

"I can see you got some things" he said.

"Yes, ANNA looked amazing!" Zoe smiled.

"Well not as good as you!" I laughed and she laughed along with me.

"We should get ready" Zoe said.

I took my dress and heels and she got hers. We both went into Our separate rooms and then Alfie and Zoey went to theirs. Her apartment was quite big.

I curled my hair and did my makeup bolder then usual. It was still me though. I finished up everything and then slipped on my dress. I put on my diamond necklace and earrings to match the belt on the dress. Finally I put on my shoes. I looked in the mirror. I looked a bit like someone walking down the red carpet. I took a picture of myself in the mirror and posted it to Instagram.

"Going the the ball in Brighton😊💃 with @zozeebo @pointlessblog @lanceprinceton"

I posted it and got lots of comments telling me how pretty I liked. Connor then texted me.

Connor: a ball huh?

Me: yes, zoey, Joe, and I always used to go together

Connor: well have fun, no kissing other guys!

Me: of course not!

Connor: ok, you look lovely, wish I could see you in person!

Me: aw thank you, I love you, I will see you in a few days!

Connor: yep, a few days😏

His last text confused me a bit but i carried on. I wasn't about to tell him I was going to the ball with lance. who knew what would happen.

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

It was all set up. Ricky was watching Xavier and I was going to London. I told Zoe to keep it a secret and she promised she would. Im about 5 minutes away from landing. In already in my suit. I'm going to surprise Anna at the ball and she won't even see it coming...

___________________________

OH OH OH OH snap. Don't forget to vote, follow, comment! whatever, THANKS FOR READING!