England

***ANNA'S P.O.V.***

Connor was taking a nap currently. I had an hour to get to the airport, but i don't want to miss my flight so I'm leaving in about 10 minutes. I went to Xavier's room. I picked him up and noticed for the first time how big he was getting.

"Hello sweetie. I'll be back, I love you and you will always be my little munchkin" I smiled and kissed his head.

I laid him back down in his crib then went into Connor and I's room. I quietly grabbed the bags and went down stairs. Beth said she would drive me to the airport and she was waiting in the lobby.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Beth asked.

"Positive" I responded.

"Alright, let's go" she smiled and grabbed one of my bags.

We got into the car and we casually talked.

"Congratulations on dancing with the stars, Connor said he went to the results show with Troye and Ricky. You were absolutely amazing!" I smiled.

"Aww thanks" she laughed.

"so you and derek?"

"Motatough!" she yelled and then laughed.

"Well do you like him" I asked.

"Kinda, but he's 29, I'm 18 like 11 years!" she said.

"Beyoncé is 10 years younger then Jz, Connor told me" I laughed.

"True" she said.

"Well I think you guys would make an adorable couple" I smiled at her

"Thanks" she laughed and after 13 minutes we arrived at the airport.

Beth helped me grab some of my bags and we went into the airport. We stayed in the terminal for a while, reading magazines and I was reading some books I had.

"I'll miss you" beth said hugging me.

"I'm only going to be gone for a week" I laughed slightly.

"Yea I know but still, ill meet you here when you get back" she smiled and we hugged each other one last time.

"I better get going" I said and left to board my plane.

I got into the plane to look on my phone. I saw one to many messages and missed calls from Connor.

Connor: where are you?!

Me: I told you I was going to England.

Connor: ANNA! I didn't think you were actually serious.

Me: I know

Connor: please! I'll pick you up right now!

Me: I'm sorry darling, already on my flight, I will be back in a week

Connor: you mess up my head like sleep messes up my hair, you are really somethin

Me: I love you too😊

Connor: yep, see you in a week!

With that I turned on some music and smiled out the window for the rest of the flight.

*************

After 11 hours, I was finally there. I was extremly tired. I got off my flight to see zoey holding a sign that read

"My bestie, anna!"

I smiled and ran up to her hugging her.

"Anna!" she said with such enthusiasm.

"Zoe!" I mocked her.

"Alfie is at the apartment, so is lance" she said.

"Oh alright" I said.

We drove back to zoe's house and I saw Lance and Alfie on their laptops.

"Anna? what are you doing here" Lance said getting up and hugging me.

"I came for the week, how are you" I asked awkwardly, because I realized his boyfriend just died.

"Wonderful" he finally replied.

"I'm going to get unpacked, hello alfie!" I waved and then went into the guest room, zoe followed.

When we were in the room zoey closed the door.

"What was that call about?" she asked.

"What call" I asked confused.

"Last night, you called lance."

I though back to last night, I was drunk, I don't have a clue of what I said.

"Oh, remind me, what did I say again" I said.

"You said you still love lance, is that true?" she looked at me with wide eyes.

"No, I was having a bit too much wine" I said biting my lip.

"Anna! he thinks you are. Tyler and him broke up like a month ago" she said.

"But Troye said Tyler was with Lance at the funeral" I said.

"They didn't want that many people to find out, Troye was one of them" she said.

"Oh" I sighed.

"Well lance told me he's still In love with you, oh darling, he's not gay"

__________________________

Ohhhhh plot twist! Uploaded a bit early !