The ball

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

It was 15 minutes till the ball. I had my luggage at alfie's place. I stayed there until the ball because he said I could. I put on my suit and quiffed my hair. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and adjusted my tie. I looked at the clock on the nightstand to see I had 20 minutes to get to the ball. It takes about 16 minutes to get there so I should get going. Alfie also let me borrow the other car he had. I hopped in and drove to the ball.

***ANNA'S P.O.V.***

Once Lance, zoe, Alfie and I arrived at the ball Lance linked arms with me. We walked down the ballroom stairs to see everyone dancing and waltzing. We didn't dance for a while, just stood around and talked.

Then they played a slow song.

"May I have this dance" Lance bent down holding out one hand.

"Oh course" I laughed taking his hand.

I put my Arms around his neck and he put his and my waist, he pulled me closer.

"You look absolutely stunning" he smiled.

"Thank you, not to shabby yourself" I laughed.

"So how's you and Connor" he said very awkwardly.

"Quite swell, I guess" I said unconvincingly

"Listen Anna, I'm still in love with you" he blurted out.

"Lance, I-"

"I know, you engaged and all, but I just can't help it" he looked into my eyes.

I missed him a lot now that I think of it. he was perfect for me. Why didn't I see before? The only thing I could do was respond my pulling his lips to mine.

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

I walked into the ball room. I saw Zoe and Alfie. I walked over to them my hands in my pockets.

"Hey what's up?" I asked surprising them.

"Con con!" Zoe squealed and hugged me.

"Hey Zoester" I teased.

"Hey man" I said to Alfie.

"Hey" he answered.

"Where's Anna?" I asked looking for her.

"She somewhere with lance" Zoe said.

"With Lance?" I asked.

"Yes, she didn't tell you she was going with him?" she said.

"No" I responded angrily.

"They are somewhere right over th-"

I saw them. I saw them slow dancing. But even worse I saw them kissing. Zoe and Alfie did too.

"Oh" Zoe said.

I responded my running away. I ran back to the car and just sit and cried.

***ANNA'S P.O.V.***

I pulled away from that Perfect kiss.

"I love you too" I responded causing him to smile.

"Why don't we go back to my place" he smirked.

"The ball's not even finished." I replied.

"Well yea," he said.

"Well ok." i smirked back.

We got into Lance's car and drove to his apartment.

"Would you like to watch a movie?" he asked.

"Sure" I said.

He picked out a movie and we sat on the couch and watched it. I turned too see his handsome face intrigued by the movie. He turned to me and smiled.

"Your still a virgin aren't you?" I said randomly.

"Yea" he laughed embarrassedly.

"Well how about we changed that" I smirked leaning in to kiss him.

"Well if that's what you want" he laughed.

***dirty***

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his on my hips. I kissed him intensely. He licked my lips and I excepted. He unzipped the back of my dress revealing all my lace Undergarments. he pulled at the clip of my bra and slipped it off. I took off his coat and shirt and he pressed his body to mine not breaking the kiss. He left a trail of kisses up and down my neck, leaving a few hickies. I moaned as he did.

"Lance!" I moaned. I pulled off his pants and boxers. he flipped us over so he was on top of me.

He left a more kisses down to my pantyline. he took off my panties and pulled out a condom from His wallet. He slipped it on and thrusted into me.

"LANCE" I screamed.

"Shh" he comforted.

Finally we both came and I straddled him kissing him once more.

"I love you too much" he laughed.

I walked back over to the TV grabbing my undergarments. I put them back on and he put his boxers back on. I went into the bathroom to see myself a mess.

I got undressed again and went into the shower, Lance followed. He didn't try anything like Connor did. That always annoyed me. Lance was a true gentleman. He was perfect. I got out of the shower and got changed again. Lance went into the bedroom and layed on the bed.

***End of dirty***

I stayed in the bathroom. I looked down at my finger to see my engagement ring. What the hell did I just do?