Prepare

***ANNA'S P.O.V.***

"WAKE UP BITCH, YOUR GETTIN MARRIED TODAY"

Oh how nice it is the be woken up by Andrea Russett. I pulled the covers away from my head and down to my waist.

"I am aren't i?" I smiled nervously.

"Yea, the wedding starts at 1:30, it's 9:30 right now, so let's do your hair and makeup and all that stuff" Bethany said walking in behind Andrea.

Soon enough everyone was in my room.

"You guys have to get ready too" I said.

"Yea, but your the bride!" Zoe said.

"true, well let's get ready then!" I jumped out of bed.

Once again being the nervous Nancy I am I threw up. I ate a small breakfast of just an egg, orange juice, and some toast with jam. I finished and then all the girls grabbed some makeup and hair tools and started on my face and hair.

Bethany did my long brown hair in waves that were also curly, so it looked natrual, yet very classy and put together. Zoe did my makeup. She put on some light pinks and pearl colored eye shadows. My lipstick was an amazing shade of Pink, almost neon, but not quite.

"Okay all done" beth and zoe smiled.

I turned my chair to face the mirror.

"I love it" I said looking at my self in the mirror.

"No problem" Bethany hugged me.

"Connor will love it" Nicola smiled.

"Thank you so much" I got up hugging everyone.

"Now it's your turn" i smirked after I finished with thank you's and hugs.

All the bridesmaids did each others make up, and they all ended up looking stunning. Everyone did their own hair though, very formal curls.

The bridesmaids dresses I picked out were part of the color theme. The color theme is Red and white. So the bridesmaids dresses are red satiny type material. They are Long dresses and they have a sweetheart neckline. Then a gorgeous belt to finish off the look.

By the time we were done with my hair and makeup along with everyone else's it was 11:30. I wanted to get there by 12:30 so we still had an hour.

I took my dress from the closet and slipped it on. Nicola and Zoe helped to tie it up in the back and whatever else I needed help with. It was princess style, with a sweetheart neckline. the bottom part of it was lace, and there was a diamond belt to finish off the dress.

After putting on the dress, I put on my sparkly heels and earrings. Then I put on a pearl necklace. My veil had a little tiara that went on top and the rest was just plain white. It was simple, yet very classy.

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

All the guys came to my house early, by the guys I mean the groomsmen. I put on my suit and the red bow tie that Anna picked out to match to color scheme. I put my hair in the best quiff possible and then walked out to see like 9 other guys in suits.

Everyone was adjusting their ties and such. I walked out and kian turned over to me.

"Getting married today!" he slapped my shoulder.

"Yep" I said.

"Yasss" ricky said and started doing the yikes dance.

"Condabons gettin married" ricky added.

"Nicola just texted me, she said that they are heading over now" Brandon said.

"Ok, well they are in the back room on the left side of the place, were on the right" I said.

"Well leggo" Trevor said.

***ANNAS P.O.V.***

It's hard to believe that I'm getting married in less then an hour. I've just been pacing back and forth through the back room nervously.

"Anna, calm down, its Connor, if you embarrass yourself, he will always forgive you, there is nothing to worry about" Zoe let out a small laugh.

"I know, I'm just nervous" I said.

"It's okay, everyone here loves you, you'll be fine" Nicola said.

"Thanks" I said.

Still nervous as hell.

***CONNORS P.O.V.***

I paced around the back room nervously. The guys tried to calm me down but...

Still nervous as hell.

___________________________

YAY FINALLY THE WEDDING NEXT CHAPTERRRRRR