Tyler?!

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

"You didn't hear what happened?" grace asked.

"No what happened?" I asked.

"Connor," she paused and started to tear up.

"He tried to kill himself." she said.

"What why?!" I asked frantically (ok,ok y'all can laugh at that get it FRANTically no okay bye)

"We don't know, I haven't seen him since I went over to collab with him and I found him covered with blood, Connor, he was holding a gun" she cried.

"This is all my fault" I said thinking back to when I got really mad a Tyler for loosing Xavier.

"How?" she asked.

"I got mad at him and that was probably the final push, I know he's been going through a lot already with Troye hating him for dating lance, and the amount of hate he's getting lately" I said crying.

"grace?" a nurse called.

"Right here" she said.

Grace walked over to the nurse and she walked away with her. I should've been me.

"Connor Franta?" I heard a doctor say.

"Is she okay" I asked nervous.

"She's awake, you can go see her" the doctor said.

I walked in to see Anna lying on the bed, on her phone.

"Hey Love" I said walking over to her.

"Hello" she smiled.

"I'm so happy your alive" I ran over to her giving her a kiss.

I was still holding Xavier's carrier.

"I am too" she kissed me again.

"Don't you ever leave me" I cried I I her shoulder.

"I won't" she cried.

I took Xavier out of his carrier and put him in Anna's arms.

"My baby, I would miss him to the moon and back" she said.

" I have to check on Tyler" I said.

"Why is he here?" she asked.

"I'll explain later" I said and left.

I saw grace sitting in the waiting room her hands covering her face.

"Is he okay?" I asked her.

She looked up at me, her eyes red and puffy, tears down her face.

"No" she managed to say.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked concerned.

"He's gone," she cried again.

I started crying too. My best friend, gone. I was the final push. It's my fault. All of his fans, will be crushed. Tyler Oakley is no longer alive and it's all my fault.

I hugged grace as she cried into my shoulder.

"I can't believe this" I cried.

We sat there crying until the doctor came over to me.

"Anna, will be out In a few minutes" she smiled and walked into Anna's room.

"At least Anna is okay" grace said.

"Yea" I rubbed her back to calm her down.

10 minutes later it saw Anna come out with Xavier.

"What's wrong?" she asked noticing me and grace crying.

"Tyler killed himself" I said.

"Oh" she became pale and started crying too.

She came in to my arms with Xavier's carrier in between us, grace joined the hug.

"We should get home, Grace, you can come over to help for funeral arrangements, bring as many people as possible" Anna said.

"Ok" grace said.

We all gave each other one last hug, then we checked out and went to the car. The ride was silent, no talking, just silent cries. No music. I pulled Into the driveway and we got out of the car and went to our apartment. I put Xavier into his crib. I went to the bathroom and went to the cabinet.

Anna was in the living room. I took the orange container and took an anti depressant. I then went back to the living room to see Anna. I acted like nothing happened.

"How will we let everyone know?" she asked,

"Tyler gave me his password to his youtube channel, I'll film a video and upload it to his channel" I suggested.

"Ok, you should do it soon" she said.

"Yea, I'll film right now" I said and went into my room.

I pulled out my camera and started filiming.

"Hi, your probably wondering why i'm on Tyler's channel. This is an extremely hard video for me to film. I hope you all give all of his friends and family the most positive and best comments you can. Tyler was in a personal unfortunate accident. He didn't make it" I started tearing up.

"Just, I want you all to know that, Tyler is still with us, he was my best friend. And also, just be nice to people. I want you guys to be nice to everyone. Because you never know when will be that final push" I went on talking about Tyler and how great he was.

I fished the video, I edited, and uploaded. I didn't even want to the comments. I just laid down in bed. I cried, and I talked to Tyler.

"Hey Ty, I don't know if your listening, but I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, your still my best friend. Everyone will miss you." I cried on until I cried myself to sleep.

I hope I never wake up. it should've been me.

___________________________

Thanks for reading, and btw, CONNOR COMMENTED BACK ON MY COMMENT FROM HIS VIDEO HE SAID "thanks friend!" HES SO AMAZING.💕😭😊💜