I have to tell you

***ANNAS P.O.V.***

It's been a week, I have to tell him he's going to noticed when nine months later there's a brand new baby. I put on a red dress that he loves for me to wear. I dressed up because I was going to go out to dinner with him. Bethany was watching Xavier. I finished getting dressed and did my makeup and hair. I walked out to see Connor all dressed up in a suit.

"You look lovely" he said looking up from his phone.

"Not bad yourself" I smiled.

He took my hand and we walked downstairs. We went to the car and he drove to my favorite restaurant. Once we arrived we were seated almost immediately.

He pulled out my chair and I sat down. the waiter gave us the menus and I looked at all the choices. I ordered more food then usual but hey, I'm feeding for two. I ate monstrously and Connor noticed, but didn't say anything. I finished and offered to pay but Connor kept rejecting my many offers.

We walked out to the car and drove, he tried to make small talk but I was too nervous about telling him. We got back to the apartment. I should've told him at dinner I don't know why I didn't.

"There's something I need to tell you" I said once we walked out.

"Yea what's up?"

"Well I don't actually have the flu"

"Then what do you have" he said confused.

"Connor, darling, I'm..." I paused and held his hands in mine.

"I'm pregnant" I finally said.

"You are?" he said a little excited, I nodded in response.

"We are going to have another baby!" he smiled wide.

"Yes" I laughed.

He picked me up and spun me around kissing me once he put my back down.

"We're having a baby" he repeated.

I laughed in response.

"I love you" he nuzzled his nose to touch mine.

"I love you too" I said kissing him.

***dirty***

"Are we allowed to have sex when your pregnant?" he asked randomly.

"Yea why" I asked.

"Just wondering" he smirked and plowed his lips into mine.

I moved my hands up to his hair and Grabbed it in my fingers as the kiss deepened. He bit my lower lip and allowed himself in. We fell onto the couch and I took off his coat and my heels, he took off his shoes and shirt. He was left In his pants and boxers and I was left in my dress and undergarments. he went to the back of my dress and zipped it down then through it in the pile of clothes. he left kissed down my neck and I fiddled with his belt. I got it unhooked and slid his pants down.

I pressed my hands to his chest and he took off my bra. He explored my body and left kisses everywhere. I rode him As he kissed each of my breasts. I

I took off his boxers and he took off my panties. He thrusted into me and I moaned as he did. He came as did I. we got dressed again and went back to our room. I showered and he joined me but didn't try anything.

***end of dirty***

I laid down in bed with him.

"I promise anything that happens I'll support you"

"I know you will darling, goodnight"

I kissed him and we fell asleep.

*****************

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I looked on the screen to see my brothers contact. It was like 3 am why was he calling me. I answered it and heard him pick up.

"Annaaaa" he said.

"What is going on" I asked confused.

"Just getting wasted!" he slurred obviously drunk, he never got drunk.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I don't knowwww" he sang the word know.

"Hey Elizabeth where are we?" he asked.

Elizabeth.

"Raymond's" she said from the back round.

"Maylomds" he said, I rolled my eyes knowing that's not what Elizabeth said and that, that's not even a place.

I hung up and Connor groggily woke up next to me.

"What was that?" he asked.

"My brother, and that bloody Elizabeth is there too" I said.

"Oh" he said a little taken back.

"I have to go get him" I got up and got all dressed and everything.

Connor did the same. I Grabbed my purse and we walked out.

"Why do you always get so dressed up?" he asked looking at my outfit.

"Society" I responded.

"What?" he asked.

"I feel like I have to look good in front of society," I said thinking of how deep this conversation was.

"What?" he repeated.

"There really is no way to win, you dress like me your thought of as a snob, you dress like a regular teen, people call you a slut, you dress like you do people call you gay," I said.

"Oh" was all he could say.

It's true though. Society is so stupid to base things off how you look, you just can't win.