-Chapter 2-

Irene's Pov

I was pacing back and forth as I waited for Seulgi. I bet your wondering why I'm so nervous well I'm gonna confess to Seulgi that I'm in love with her I just hope she feels the same. I texted tell her to come to my room so we can have a serious talk and she simply responded with an "okay Unnie." I hear a knock on my door I felt my heart pick up. Calm down Irene you can do this was all I thought. "Come in" I said. Seulgi peeked her head into my room and asked if everything is okay. I just asked her to close the door and to sit next to me.

She did what I asked her and now we're sitting next to each and I swear that I thought I was gonna pass out but I gained all my strength and look at Seulgi straight in the eyes. Seulgi tilted her and asked. "Irene Unnie are you okay? What did you want to talk about?" The words seem to be stuck in my throat but I had to let them out or else I would have to hide my feelings forever and I didn't want that.

"Seulgi the reason I asked you to come to my room is because I wanted to talk to you about something important that could possibly change our friendship." I said and she just looked at me carefully and said "Irene unnie nothing could change our friendship I'm still gonna care for you no matter what." This bear just makes me fall in love with her even more that's not fair.

Holy shit this is harder than I thought it would be. I took a deep breath in and let it out then I looked into the eyes that made me feel like I was drowning but was hoping that that nobody would save me not even her. "Seulgi I'm in love with you." I said and looked at her reaction her mouth was open and she just sat there quietly as she try to figure out what to say to me. "Irene unnie I'm sorry but I don't feel the same for you I'm truly sorry unnie." She said and I felt my heart break into millions of pieces I was a fool to think she would return those feelings for me. I just smiled and said " It's okay Seulgi I'm just glad that I don't have to hide my feelings anymore but I hope that it doesn't change our friendship." Seulgi smiled and said "like I said before unnie nothing would change our friendship." I told Seulgi that she can go back to her room to rest, but she looked hesitant to leave but I reassured her that I would be fine so she nodded her head.

"Goodnight unnie" I felt my heart breaking but I kept a smile on my face. "Goodnight seulbear." I whisper. The moment she left my room I broke down and I knew I wasn't gonna stop anytime soon, eventually I cried myself to sleep. Dreaming of seulgi and I actually being together and without feeling the ache in my heart.

Rejection sometimes has us stuck in a moment, but you have to move on, so let's see how Moonbyul and Irene move on. That's if they decide to move on :) I hope you enjoy this story like my Mishu story !Have a good day and stay weird my friends !