-Chapter 35-

Irene Pov
Byul was driving me home since I knew I couldn't leave the girls alone at home anymore. We we're jamming out to the music playing on the radio and it felt relaxing. Now that people new that we we're in a relationship we don't have to hide our relationship which is a relief.

"We're here." Byul announces snapping me out of my thoughts. I look outside to see a lot of fans and many cameras flashing which is already giving me a headache. "I'll walk you inside, but is it okay with you guys if you stay in the car?" Byul asks they younger girls and they nod their heads like kids which makes me smile as it reminds me of my girls.

"Okay I'll be quick." Byul says and she gets out of the car and opens the door for me making sure to stick out her hand for me to take. I hold on to her hand and we make our way through the crowd as they cheer for us loudly. "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" I hear someone yell from the crowd and I send a smile towards the girl as she squeals and I laugh.

I feel Byul wrap an arm around my waist pulling me closer to her as we get closer to the entrance. We managed to make it inside safety, but Byul didn't remove her hand which I didn't mind. "You okay?" Byul asks looking at me for any injuries and I shake my head in hopes of easing any worries she may have.

"Good well I'll just walk you to your dorm and we'll see at each other at music bank?" She says or more like questions and I smile at her slight nervousness. She was definitely a shy person that not may people and I hope to keep it that way. I didn't want anybody to know the real Byul expect me and those close around her because it felt like my secret.

"I'll see you there." I say with a smile and lean to kiss her since we've arrived in front of my dorm. I feel her pull me closer to her as I wrap my arms around her neck and bite on her bottom lip gently. Byul's grip tights a bit and I pull back knowing it could get even more heated.

I lean my forehead against her and smile at her. She smiles back at me gently and moves a strand of hair from my face with a gentle look on her face that melted my heart. "I'll see you tomorrow." She whispers and pulls me in for another kiss, but it was quick since she had to go home. "Okay." I mumble against her lips as she pulls back and pecks my lips once more before walking away.

I felt my heart flutter at how Byul smiled at me because she was all I could think about now. She was my person now and that was more than fine because she'll be more than enough for me. I quickly unlock my door as I hear yelling from inside, but I find Wendy and Seulgi arguing as the kids looked confused and scared.

"Alright enough!" I yell a bit and that was enough to have everyone quiet down. "What is going on?" I ask sternly and nobody says a word so I look at Wendy knowing she's the most mature one. "Seulgi was just being a delusional idiot that doesn't know when to stop." Wendy says glaring at Seulgi who does the same, but this has never been a problem.

"Can you explain to me what exactly you mean by that Wendy?" I ask and make my way towards them and I see Seulgi tense up a bit. I sigh as I know they probably didn't want to talk because the kids were hear as well. "Kids go to your room and don't come until I tell you too." I say looking at them silently pleading to give us some time to resolve whatever the problem is.

"Okay." They mumble and enter the room without saying another word and I finally give my full attention to the both girls. "Okay so now explain what exactly you two were arguing." I say with a stern voice not in the mood for any jokes. I could tell Seulgi didn't want to talk about, but this clearly was gonna cause more problems within the group.

"Seulgi is being selfish, but that's because she lost something she didn't realize she had unlit she lost it." Wendy says harshly and I never seen them argue this badly, but it was obvious things weren't going for the better. "I'm being selfish because it's my happiness on the line not yours." Seulgi says coldly and I was just confused.

"Wendy what do you mean by seulgi is being selfish?" I question her and Wendy takes a glance at Seulgi before turning her attention on me. "Seulgi is trying to separate you from Byul unnie because she's finally realized her feelings for you. She's being a selfish idiot by trying to take your happiness away so she can get hers." Wendy says and looks at seulgi coldly to which Seulgi doesn't back down.

"Is that true?" I ask Seulgi with a frown not liking this one bit. "Yes, but I'm not taking your happiness away I'm just simply gonna make you happier than Byul can. I love you Joohyun and I'm willing to fight for you until the end." Seulgi says confidently, but I felt nothing and I knew I've lost any types of feelings for Seulgi. It wasn't about Seulgi anymore, but it was all about Byul now.

"Seulgi I don't love you anymore. I've lost any type of feelings for you and I'm sorry but you've realized it too late. I'm with Byul now and she makes me more than happy and I wish you would do nothing but let me be happy." I say calmly and I see something flash through her eyes, but it was gonna quickly.

"I'm not letting you be with her. I'll show you that you can love me again and even more than before Joohyun. I'm not giving up on you that easily." Seulgi says and I knew this wouldn't end well between us. "Seulgi, I love Moonbyul. She's my person now you've lost this war and there's no more battles to fight." I say with a stern voice and turn my back on her as I walk to my room.

I'm sorry for not updating on Tuesday, but I hope you guys enjoyed your Halloween! Thank you for being patient with me and for supporting my story I appreciate it very much! Love you guys!❤️ and sorry for any mistakes but enjoy the show!! (Also comment what you wore for Halloween!!)