-Chapter 31-

Moonbyul Pov
I haven't talked to Yong and I felt the need to clear things out between us. I also knew I would have to address the rumors about Irene and I before things get out of hand. "Byul." I hear her call out my name softly and I turn to see Irene looking at me with a gently smile. "Hey." I say with a smile and hug her hiding my face in her neck.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks as she plays with my hair. "I haven't talk to Yong and I want to fix things before our fans notice. I can't let this mess us up because trust me our fans will notice." I explain to her and feel her pat my head as if I was a little kid. "You should talk to her I'm sure she'll be more understanding now. I'm sure she had a long of things on her mind and was now able to clear her head." Irene says and I knew she was right.

"I'll do it later." I spoke softly not wanting to talk about it anymore. "Okay whatever you want." She said softly and I leave a quick kiss on her neck. "Hey love birds!" I hear Wheein yell from the living room and I forgot they had seen the whole thing that had happened in the living room. We had moved to my bedroom to have a bit more privacy and be alone, but I guess I won't be having that.

"Come on let's go before they annoy us to death." I say and grab her hand to drag her with me to the living room. We enter the living room to see them laid out on the couch with a bowl of popcorn. "Ahhh finally!" Hwasa exclaimed as she noticed us making me chuckle. "What are you guys even doing here?" I ask them making my way towards my other couch to sit.

"We came here to check up on you!" Wheein says taking her eyes off the tv and I smile. "I'm sure there's more to that. So just say it." I say sitting down with Irene sitting next to me. "Fine." Wheein grumbled before clearing her throat getting ready to explain whatever is going through her head. "We want to go to the Lotte World, but with you!" Wheein says with a wide smile and Hwasa as well throwing her cute smile.

I look at them making sure this is exactly what they want. "Why?" I say with an eyebrow raised knowing damn well there was more to it. "W-What do you why?" Wheein stuttered out and I immediately knew she definitely had a reason for it. "Why do you want to go?" I say with a smile and chuckle as I see her look at Hwasa for backup. "Ugh we're doing this to help you guys expose your relationship to the world." Hwasa explained finally giving me the truth.

I look at Irene to know whether she's okay with that or not. "I think it's about time we do let them were dating." Irene said with a smile and I smile totally supporting her decision. "Alright then we are going to Lotte World!" I say and they cheer loudly even Irene!

"Do you wanna drop by your dorm to check up on the girls and get some clothes to change?" I ask Irene as we begin to walk to my car. The two young girls we're behind us talking about how excited they were to be out of the house. "Yeah, but do you want to wait in the car or come with me?" Irene asks as I open the door for her and Wheesa.

"I'm fine with whatever you want." I say sitting in the driver seat as I tell them to buckle up. "Just come up with me and you guys can talk with the girls while I change." Irene says and I nod my head and look at the two young girls for confirmation which they nodded they're heads quickly.

"So what song should we play?" Wheein asks looking through her phone since she had the aux cord. "I'm fine with anything as long as it's a hype song." Hwasa says and nod my head. "I'll play Favorite by Loona!" Wheein exclaims and so the song begins and we enjoy it and make it our song.

They sing their hearts out and I could just laugh at them. They played various songs, but they were all good as always. "We're here guys." I announce, but we look to see a lot of fans and paparazzi outside just waiting. "Hold on to each other and make your way inside quickly." I say or more like demanded.

I quickly get out of the car and make my way towards Irene and hold her hand. I look behind me to see the girls holding on to each other so I quickly hold Wheein's hand and drag them with me to the door. "Irene are you dating Moonbyul!!" "When do you plan to tell us the truth!" I hear people yell, but we ignored them completely and managed to get in without any problems.

"Is everyone okay?" I ask and look at them for any injuries. "We're all fine, but let's go!" Irene said and held my hand as we made our way to her dorm. I feel my phone buzz, but I ignore it and continue to walk with Irene as she talks about what she wants to eat.

"Okay we're here so just make yourselves at home and I'll be quick." Irene says opening the door to her dorm and we all enter to see the girls on the couch watching a scary movie. "Unnie!" The girls yelled as they see their leader and Irene winces a bit. "You're finally back!" Joy says with a wide smile, but I noticed Seulgi was not with them. I look around to
See if she was around, but she wasn't and I had to talk to her.

"What are you looking for unnie?" Wheein whispered and lean down and whisper to her. "I'm looking for Seulgi, but she's not here." She looks around the room and takes notice of Seulgi's absence. I was hoping we could talk because I knew Seulgi had come to realize she has feelings for Irene and I was no fool.

"Do you guys know we're Seulgi is?" I ask relief knowing Irene is in her room changing. "She's in her room, but you can go in there if you want to unnie." Yeri says and I smile at her and thank her.

I walk to seulgi's room and knock, but I could hear a faint come in. I walk in her room, but I could see that she has been crying and I knew exactly why. "Seulgi?" I call out softly and she quick snaps her head towards me with wide eyes. She wipes her tears away and clears her throat. "What are you doing here?" She ask not looking at me.

I sigh and sit on the edge of her bed. "Seulgi I know you're hurting, but I also know it's because I'm with Irene." I say, but she does not say a word, but her silence was enough for me to know that I was right. "Look I'm sorry, but I really like Irene unnie and I'm sorry that it's hurting you, but that was never my attention." I say softly and just as I was about to speak up again she beat me too it.

"I love her. And I'm going to fight for her Moonbyul so prepare yourself." Seulgi says looking at me straight in the eyes and I felt myself getting a bit mad. "Well in that case good luck, but don't be too upset once you realize you've lost her to me." I say not backing down and it was something I didn't expect to happen in this conversation, especially with Seulgi.

The door opens and Irene was looking between seulgi and I, but we avoided eye contact with her. "Babe we're leaving so let's go." Irene says holding my hand and dragging me outside with the girls and I knew she had some questions for me. "What happened?" She asks once we we're alone and I look at my feet feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Nothing much you know just talking." I say with a nervous smile and she looked at me intently and I was close to breaking. "Moonbyul." She said sternly and I finally gave because I didn't want to keep anything from her.

"She told me she was in love with." I slowly and I wait for her reaction, but she kept a calm face which was a surprise. "And she said she would fight for you and that made me a bit mad so I told her that she lost you." I say looking at her feeling a bit hesitant to look at her. "Well you're not wrong." Irene says with a smile and I feel relief wash over me as I realize Irene really has feelings for me.

"I'm glad to know that." I mumble leaning in and kiss her lips gently. She had kissed back quickly and wrapped her arms around my neck bringing me closer to her. I pull back and hug her tightly as she hides her face in my neck, but I've realized I'm falling for her harder with every passing day that we're together.

I'll be a bit busy next week so updates might be slow so I'm sorry about that. I hope you guys understand and I hope you guys are enjoying my story! Have a good day and stay safe!!