-Chapter 38-

Moonbyul Pov
Irene had caught me completely off guard with her sudden question. This wasn't a problem for me, but I didn't necessarily know how her members would feel about this, especially her company. This was a big step and I wasn't sure whether it was a good idea but I didn't mind waking up with Irene in my arms.

"I'm totally fine with you moving in, but what about your members? And your company?" I ask her as I look at her members who haven't said a word.
"I-I'm fine with you moving in with her Unnie, but you have to come and visit us a lot." Joy says with her hands crossed looking at Irene with a small pout as Irene smiles at her. "I'll visit you guys every day and we're in a girl group so we'll see each other every day," Irene says with a soft smile.

I try to move my hand but hiss at the slightest movement which I knew I definitely broke something. "What's wrong?!" Irene asks turning her attention on me and I smile nervously. "N-Nothing just a bit tired," I say and she looked at me sternly not liking my answer. "My hand hurts," I say slowly looking at the floor because her gaze was so intense.

"Let's go to the hospital I'm sure you broke something," Irene says sighing and wheesa look at me worriedly but I smile at them. "Why don't you guys head home. Hwasa can drive my car and I'll call my manager to take me to the hospital." I say wiping the blood dripping off my hand. "I'll go with you." Irene immediately says, but I knew she was tired.

I shake my head immediately. "Go home and rest up. Today was a long day and I rather have you sleeping than waiting at the hospital. Tomorrow we can continue to talk about this." I said with a small smile, but Irene did not like my answer as she looks at me with a big frown on her beautiful face. "No, I'm going with you. I'll be able to rest once I know you have been fully checked and at home resting with me." She says firmly and I look at the girls, but they shrug their shoulders. I knew I wouldn't win any fights with her.

"Okay, fine you win. Hwasa take the girls home and make sure to call me once you've both made it home,
But be careful." I say sternly as they nod their heads like cute puppies. We say our goodbyes to the girls and watch as they drive away and I pull out my phone and call my manager. I knew he definitely will scold me for this, but not as harshly as the CEO will so I silently pry.

"Byul?" I hear Irene's voice snap me out of my thoughts and I turn to look at her. "Yeah?" I say and before she could even speak up I feel someone turning me around. "What the hell Moonbyul!" My manager exclaims with wide eyes. "I can explain,
b-but could you take me to the hospital?" I stutter a bit feeling scared and I watch as he sighs.

"Let's go." Was all he said and I hold Irene's hand as we head to his car, but the walk was quiet and awkward. We enter the car quickly and the ride to the hospital was so quiet that I felt suffocated and I want to jump out of the car. "We're here, but be prepared because there's a lot of people out there that are gonna want pictures of you." My manager explained and I sigh knowing I'd have to explain the situation.

"Put this jacket on." My manager gives me his jacket and I quickly put it on, but I couldn't help but wince at the slightest movement I made. "Here let me help you," Irene spoke softly and helped me with the jacket before we got off the car. I held Irene's hand with the one I knew wasn't broken while my manager leads us to the entrance. "BYUL DO YOU HATE SEULGI?!?" "ARE YOU OKAY?!" Many people shouted about different things that I didn't pay attention too.

My manager immediately got a doctor to attend to me and Irene was there by my side the whole time. "So Miss Moon you have a broken finger and some bruised ribs which will hurt to move around and a bit to breathe. I'll give you some pain killers to help with your bruised ribs. And as for your finger, I'll give you a splint and you'll have it for 4 weeks. Any questions?" the doctor explained throughout the check as I nod my head like a child. "No, but thank you," Irene spoke up for me and smiled politely at the doctor.

"No problem but come back after 4 weeks and I'll be sure to check up on you. If anything is bothering you then make sure to come and get checked out, okay?" She says looking and at me and I finally speak up. "Yes, I'll be sure to come back in a better condition," I say with a smile and she nods her head before excusing herself. "Let's go home," Irene says softly and I nod my head feeling exhausted.

We head back to the car and the crowd was worst which worried me even more. "Byul go through the back I'll be driving the car over there so you can get home faster." My manager explained and look at Irene as she smiles at me and grabs my hand gently. "Let's go home, you idiot," Irene says with a smile as I chuckle and hug her tightly feeling relief to have her with me.

I'm sorry for the very late update, but how are you guys doing?! This took a while because I had work to do, but I appreciate the support and patience and I'm glad you enjoy my story! Anyways enjoy the show and sorry for any mistakes!