-Chapter 33-

Irene Pov
We've arrived at Lotte World and it was packed with people which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. "Are you okay?" I feel Moonbyul whisper and I nod my head clinging on to her gently feeling safer with her.

"So what do you guys want to do first?" Moonbyul asked and I stayed quiet being fine with whatever they wanted to do. "I want to ride that roller coaster!" Wheein said excitedly pointing at the biggest one making me gulp. "Are you okay with that?" Byul asked me looking worriedly, but nod my head unaware of my hands shaking.

"Why don't you guys go ahead." Byul says making me look at her with confusion. Byul holds my hand and drags me somewhere else, but I hold on to her feeling scared of losing her in the crowd. "Byul where are we going?" I ask, but stop once I see she brought me to the food court. "Let's get some cotton candy then we can head off somewhere else." She explains pulling on my sleeve gently.

I follow right behind her and wait for her to get her cotton candy, but I was highly aware of the crowd of people coming on our way. I could even see some paparazzi coming are way which means it was time to reveal our relationship. Not far behind the crowd was Wheein and Hwasa coming to us in a rush knowing exactly what's about to happen.

"Byul." I tug on her shirt and she looks at me with a smile. "Yes?" She says and I point at the crowd and she sighs pouting. "I don't even have my cotton candy yet." She says and I couldn't help but chuckle at her cute expression. "Well it's time to reveal our relationship now or never and I'm ready if you are." I say holding her hand and she nods her head confidently. "I'm always ready." She says with a big smile and I take a deep breath.

"Irene! Byul! Are you two dating!" Someone shouted and I look at byul waiting for her to say something and she looks at me back, but I see a smile playing on her lips. "Why don't you asnwer that." Byul says with a smile and look at her with an eye brow raised. "Really babe?" I say unamused by her behavior, but she just nods her head like a child.

We could hear people gushing and aww over our interactions, which was funny. I clear my throat and prepare myself to answer the question people have been asking for a while now. "Byul and I are in a relationship and I hope you can respect that. And we haven't announced it because we want our privacy which I hope you can respect." I say calmly holding on to Byul tightly and the crowd cheers loudly as do Wheesa.

"Can we have a picture of you guys?!" Someone yelled out and I nod my head and bring Byul closer to me. "Start posing we need to get this over with fast." I say with a smile and so we begin to pose like models making them laugh.

I decide to spice things up and grab Byul from the collar and pull her towards me. "Enjoy the show." I mutter before crashing my lips on her. This was enough to have the crowd go wild and cheer for us so loudly i felt as if my ear were going to bleed soon.

The feeling of not having to hide felt amazing, but the best part was that she was officially know as mine. My girlfriend and I won't have to hide anything from anyone and I'm sure the media will be on us for the most time which I was totally ready for.

I'm very sorry for the late update, but I hope everyone's doing good. Things have been a bit messy and I hope you guys understand, but I'll be taking a break in November for a couple of days. And don't worry I'll be sure to keep you guys updated with what will happen! Anyways enjoy the show and sorry for the small chapter and the mistakes!