-Chapter 13-

Moonbyul Pov

I wake up to the sound of clicking. I open my eyes and see Wendy,Joy, and Yeri standing there will their phones pointed towards Irene and I. I was confused as to why but then I look down and see that Irene and I are cuddling which I blush as I look at the her members. "Uhmm good morning guys" I said with a nervous smile. "Good morning indeed Byul unnie" Yeri said with a smirk, but she wasn't the only with the smirk Wendy and joy had one as well.

"You know byul unnie, you and Irene unnie look good together." wendy said with a smile which took me by surprise. "Thanks?" I said or more like questioned. I felt Irene stirring in her sleep then her eyes flutter open. "What's going on?" She asked as her voice is full of confusion and sleepiness as to why her members are here in her room while still pointing their phones towards us. "Oh nothing Irene unnie we just came to take cute pictures of you and byul unnie cuddling." said Joy with a smirk. Irene blushed and just yelled "Get out of my room before I kill you all!" And with that the three members left the room running leaving us alone.

I couldn't help but laugh "wow unnie I didn't think you were this beautiful in the morning." I said with a teasing smile. "shut up byul before I kill you" She said while glaring at me which made me smile wider. "You wouldn't kill me unnie. You need me." I stated with a smile. She looked at me and hid her smile. "Your absolutely right" she mumbled looking away.

I get out of bed and head to the kitchen since I'm hungry. I walk in and see Wendy. "Hey Wendy" I said with a smile, "Hi unnie" Wendy said with a bright smile. " So are you and Irene unnie dating?" This made me blush and choke on my saliva once again. "No we're just friends"I say, but Wendy doesn't seem to believe me. "Trust me Wendy, Irene unnie and I are not dating." I said with a serious face which just made her chuckle and say "okay if you say so unnie" with that she left the kitchen and went to the living room.

I feel someone hug me from behind and turn and see a happy Irene hugging me. What a cutie I thought. "Unnie?" "Mmm yes byul?" "What's with the back hug?" I ask with a chuckle. " you don't like back hugs or what?" She asked with a pout which made me immediately shake my "no it's not that unnie I like back hugs but I just wasn't expecting one." I say with honestly which made her smile. " you're so cute Moonbyul" this comment made me blush.

Before I can even say something Wendy cuts me off " I thought you said you weren't dating?" She has that same smirk from the morning. "What if we were dating?" Irene said back taking me by surprise and by the look on Wendy's she was too. Before anybody can answer we hear squealing make us turn to the Joy and Yeri looking at joy's phone with a big smile making us curious as to what they're looking at.

"What are you guys watching ?" Irene asked and both girls turn to us with a big smirk on their faces making me a bit nervous. "Oh you know just Byul unnie and You holding hands on your date." Yeri said with a smile as she shows us the photos making us realize somebody noticed us when we were on a date.

"You guys are blowing up !" Joy said while laughing as I look at Irene. Both girls leave to their room as we stay silent not knowing what to really say to that. "So are you guys dating?" Wendy asks while looking at us. We look at each other before looking at Wendy. Let the acting begin.

I decided to give you guys another update if that's fine with you guys 😌 I'm currently in school right now so I apologize for any mistakes, but enjoy :) have a good day and stay weird my children!