-Chapter 3-

Moonbyul's Pov

I woke up to my phone buzzing and I check who was calling and it was Wheein, I immediately pick it up "Hey." I said "unnie how was the confession?" She asked the moment she brought it up it made my heart break again so I found myself saying " Well Wheein I told her that I was in love with her but she said she only sees me as a sister." I bit my lip. "I'm really sorry unnie why don't we go out for ice cream later?" I honestly was not in the mood to doing anything except sleep but knowing how Wheein is I just say yes. After planning where to meet up we said our goodbyes.

I got up and went to the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Wow I look like trash and I need a shower. After I showered I brushed my teeth i went to the living room to just watched tv since I was to heart broken to even cook something, oh well. I decided to take lay down a bit so I just closed my somewhat swollen eyes.

I woke up to someone knocking at my door. I just groaned as I walk over to see who disturbed my nap and I opened it to be greeted by a Wheein who was not happy. "Moonbyul unnie do you mind explaining why you didn't  pick up your phone? And why your late to our ice cream date?" She said as she pouted making me chuckle. "I'm sorry Wheein I just fell asleep again I didn't mean to but why don't we leave to have our ice cream date" I said with a smile.

She just nodded and grabbed my hand before dragging me to her favorite ice cream shop. As we walk to the room ice cream shop Wheein asked how I felt and I responded with a "I'm fine" which she obviously didn't believe but wasn't gonna push me which i was grateful for. We finally arrived and Wheein looked like a 5 year old that I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.

Once we ordered and got our ice cream we sat at the far corner of the shop. Wheein kept looking at me and it honestly made me feel uncomfortable. "Wheein why are you looking at me like that?" I said. "Well Unnie you confessed to Solar unnie and I just want to know how you truly feel because I know your hiding your true feelings." I just looked at Wheein and smiled I just love how this kid cares so much for me. "Wheein I'm fine seriously I'm just glad that I was able to tell her how I actually feel even tho she doesn't feel the same." I said with a sad smile which she returned. We finished and I dropped Wheein at home as I decide to use this time to just walk around to clear my head and figure out how to move on from Solar. I decided to go to the park and just sit down on the bench to give myself sometime to think about everything.

I felt someone sit next to me which made me look up and i was surprised to see Irene Unnie and I'm guessing from her reaction she was surprised to see me here too. I smiled and greet her, "Hi Irene Unnie" and she smiled back and greeted me with a beautiful smile.

I wasn't really close to Irene, but I was close to Seulgi so I felt a bit awkward and so I broke the silence "What are you doing here Irene Unnie?" She chuckled and said "I could ask you the same question"  I shook my head but still smiled. "Well I had a lot of things on my mind that I needed some time alone to clear my head. what about you unnie?" "I'm here for the same thing. I came here to clear my head."she said I looked at her." May I know what you're thinking about?" I asked gently. "Sure" She says but I can tell she's a bit hesitant. After hearing what exactly was bothering had me thinking that I was in the same exact situation as her. Having the person you love not love you back in the way you want them too love you.

Time to let the gays team up ! Let's see if they can get those they love to fall for them. Sorry for any mistakes but enjoy the show :)