-Chapter 17-

Irene pov
I couldn't help, but groan when I feel weight on top of me. "Wake up sleepy head." I hear a nice low husky voice and I open my eyes to see Moonbyul with a wide smile that I couldn't help, but smile back. "Hey." I say quietly as I snuggle closer to her but I noticed she was dressed up nicely. "Are you going somewhere ?" I questioned as I pull back from her and take a good look at her.

"Yeah Yongsun said she wanted to talk to me." She says as she shrugs her shoulders and I couldn't help, but frown. "What do you think she wants to talk to you about?" I questioned again as I stand up to stretch when I feel byul poke my stomach making me giggle. "Yah don't do that!" I scoff as I hide a smile and she tackles me on the bed and begins to tickle me. I really tried my best to stop her, but she was just stronger than me right now. "Yah Mo-Moonbyul Stop !" I yell while laughing and she finally stops and just lays on top of me like if i was her bed.

I was still panting from that tickle attack and she just laughs at me. "Sorry unnie I just had too." She says with a charming smile, but I realize she called me by my real name yesterday and I liked the way it rolled off her mouth. "Call me Joohyun when we're alone." I request softy as I play with her hair. She nods her head against my chest while playing with my shirt. "Come Joohyun Let's get up. I made breakfast for us." She states while getting off me making me miss her warmth.

She sticks her hand out to me and I quickly take it as she helps me get up. "Can I get a piggyback ride ?" I say with a pout and I knew she wouldn't be able to resist. "Fine." She sighs as she crouches down a bit and I hop on her back as I hear her groan a bit before quickly readjusting me on her back. We make our way towards the kitchen and she sits me on the stool. "I hope you enjoy I made it with a lot of love." She says with a wink making me blush and I look down as I hear her laugh.

I take a bite out of the pancakes and oh my god they taste like heaven. "It's so good." I say with a mouth full of food and she shakes her head and sits beside me and eats as well. We enjoy our breakfast as we talk about everything and nonsense at the same time. Byul's phone starts to ring and she looks at me for permission to answer which I found funny, but I nod my head anyways.

"Hey unnie." Byul says as she sets her phone on the table putting her phone on speaker so I can listen as well. "Hey byul I was wondering if we can actually meet up right now." Solar says calmly. Byul seem conflicted about this. "Go with her." I mouth and she still seems hesitant. "Uhmm I actually can't unnie. I'm with Irene Unnie eating breakfast." Byul says as she plays with her fingers and I hold her hand gently telling her it's okay. "Oh. Well can I join you guys ?" Solar says with uncertainty in her voice. "Sure?" Byul answered or more like questioned. "Great I'll be over soon!" Solar said with a happy voice. She hangs up and moonbyul just stares at the pancakes that she hasn't finished and I can tell she looks unsure about this idea.

"Hey, everything's gonna be okay." I say softy as i hold her hand and she looks at me and smiles so softy making my heart just flutter at how cute that smile was. "I know it will. I have you after all." She says with a smile and I felt my heart speed up. "You greasy hamster!" I say as I hit her shoulder but made sure to not hurt her. After 10 minutes we hear the doorbell ring and we look at each and she looks at me like if she's asking me to open the door.

I sigh and make my way towards the door and hear her laugh as I ignore her laughter and open the door. "Hey Solar." I say with a smile as I let her in, "ah hey Irene." Solar says with a small smile. We both make our ways towards the living room to see Moonbyul on her phone.

Moonbyul pov
I felt nervous having Solar over again but I knew it would be easier considering I had Joohyun by my side. I look up to see Solar just standing there looking at me making me feel nervous. "Sit down Solar unnie !" I say cheerfully as I pat a spot for Joohyun to sit next to me as she makes her way towards me and sits next to me and leans on me as I wrap an arm around her shoulder.

From the corner of my eye I can see Solar looking at us and all the emotions seem to disappear from her eyes making me concerned and confused. "So what did you want to talk about Solar unnie ?" I say as I play with Irene's fingers. "I just wanted to know about the relationship between Irene and you." She says while looking at me straight in the eye. Irene and I look at each other and without words we come up with an agreement. "We're dating, But we were planning to tell all of you over dinner." I state calmly continuing to play with Joohyun fingers not daring to look up at Yong in the eyes.

The room went silent, no words were being exchanged and I was worried, but I was about to speak up until Yong beat me to it. "Ahh that's Uhmm great. I hope you two are happy." Yong says with a fake smile, but I can see she's close to breaking and my heart aches a bit as I can't seem to put things together to know the cause for this. "Thanks unnie, but are you okay?"I ask softy looking up to see her laughing and smiling pretending to be okay. "Yeah I'm fine just some things on my mind, but I should get going." Yong says as she gets up and leaves. Joohyun and I look at each other confused by solar's actions.

"Do you think this is affecting her in some way ?" Joohyun asked lowly as I shrug my shoulders not having an answer myself. "I don't know, but come on let me drop you off. I'm sure the girls are missing you and destroying the dorm." I say jokingly trying to ease up and forget what happened earlier. "Yeah your right." She says laughing and standing up making her way towards my room. I watch as she enters my room like it was something normal.

It's finally Friday 🥺 I hope you guys had a good week, and enjoy the show, but I'm sorry for any mistakes. I'm currently in class so I don't think it'll be good chapter :( have a good and stay safe !!