-Chapter 4-

Irene's Pov

I woke up to my stupid alarm and went to the restroom and took a look at the mirror and wow I'm a mess. I took a quick shower and cooked for the girls. I decided to take a walk so I wrote a note telling the girls I went for a walk and would be back soon. I grabbed my phone and keys before walking out. Was it worth it confessing to Seulgi? Will she treat me differently now? So many questions were on my mind it was honestly hurting my head. I felt like sitting so I went to the nearest park and sat at a bench that was being occupied by another person.

The stranger who I sat next to wasn't a stranger if not Moonbyul. I wonder why she's here. She smiled and greeted me which I greeted back. She asked me why I was here which I i responded by saying the same she smiled and said she needed to clear her head which makes two of us. She asked about what I was thinking about which I decided to tell her. I explained how I confessed to Seulgi to only be rejected and figuring a way to move on. She smiled at me sadly and said "I understand your pain Irene Unnie" this made me confused and asked "What do you mean Moonbyul?". Then she explained why she's here and I was shocked to hear that she confessed to Solar and was rejected just like me.
I'm glad that i bumped into Moonbyul because she understands my pain.

Then i suddenly got a great idea which made me smirk. "Irene unnie why are you thinking about ?" Moonbyul asked which made turn my head towards her and said "Moonbyul I have a great idea to help those blind idiots notice that they have feelings for us or more like fall for us." "what's your plan?" She asked but I'm not sure if Moonbyul would fully agree to do this but if she truly loved Yongsun then she would surely do it. This is gonna be the best plan ever.

Sorry for the very small chapter but I hope you enjoy and make sure to check out my Mishu book !! Thank you for reading this and my Mishu book if you have and if you haven't then check it out.Have a good day and stay weird !