-Chapter 24-

Moonbyul Pov
I grab my keys, wallet and phone and hold Irene's hand as we make our way to my car. "Aren't you afraid of heights?" I wonder out loud and I feel her squeeze my hand a bit. "Yeah, but I'm sure you can help me overcome it, right?" She says looking at me with a cute smile that I couldn't help, but smile back and nod my head. "Of course!" I say and open the door for her as she thanks me.

I enter my car and put my seatbelt on and look to see Irene already picking a station on the radio. "I have an aux cord if you want to use it." I say with a chuckle and I see her eyes light up. "Give it to me!" She says excitedly and I give it to her and she plugs it into her phone. "Let's play some BlackPink." She says and plays Dudu-Dudu loudly and we sing out loud. "It you with that Dudu-Dudu!" We sang laughing as we enjoy the car ride without having to worry about anything.

She pauses the music as I park the car and get ready to get off. "Ready?" I ask looking at her to see her nod her head, but I before we do I look at my backseat and get my hat. "Here put this on." I say offering her my hat to see her looking at me confused. "I know you don't like attention so just wear it." I say putting the hat on her carefully to see her look at me with a wide smile. "Thank you." She says pecking my cheek before getting out of the car which I follow quickly.

As we approach the amusement park I feel Irene take a hold of my hand which I grasp tightly to not lose her. I paid for our tickets after arguing with Irene on who's paying, but I won. "So what should we try first?" I ask and look to see her eyes roaming the whole amusement park. "Maybe we should go to that one!" She says pointing at the mirror maze which I knew I would bang my head on a damn mirror. "You sure?" I ask and look at for confirmation and she nods her head. "Lead the way." I say and she drags me to mirror maze.

"Omg it's Moonbyul from Mamamoo." I hear people whisper, which I ignore and put my full attention on Irene as she leads the way through the maze. "If I bang my head I'm suing." I say as Irene laughs at me and looks at me with smile. "Don't worry I'll kiss it better." She says leaning up to leave a kiss on my cheek and I hear more whispers. "You better." I mumble and she giggles softly which brought a smile to my face.

Irene was very careful in leading us to the end of the maze and may I say I only banged my head twice which resulted in Irene laughing her butt off. As we made it out I rub my forehead and Irene looks at me with a wide smile. "That was fun." She says, but I look at her as if she grew two heads. "Yeah that was totally fun." I say sarcastically to which Irene holds my hand bring me closer to her. She holds my face gently and brings me closer to her closing the gap between us. I feel her soft lips as she leaves a gentle kiss on my lips. "Consider this a reward for getting through it without giving up." She says pulling away, but I could see her blushing. "Totally worth." I mumble but I knew she heard it as she has a bright smile.

We roam around the amusement park as we play games to which I would do my best to get her prize, which I managed to do without embarrassing myself.  "Let's ride that roller coaster!" She says, but it was where couples can be seen entering. "Okay." I say and grab her hand as we walk towards the coaster to be stopped by a fan. "Hi." A little girl says excitedly as I crouch to her height. "Hi I'm Moonbyul." I say softly and the girl smiles brightly. "I know I'm a big of yours!" She says excitedly which I melted at her cuteness.

I feel Irene crouching as well and the girl had her eyes wide open as she notices Irene was with me. "Omg can I take a picture with both of you!?" She says with bright eyes and who was I to ignore her. I look at Irene to which she smiles. "Sure thing kiddo." I say patting her head gently. We take a few photos before we finally leave to ride the coaster. "We should go out to eat after this." She says as we get closer to the ride. "I agree." I say and help her into the seat.

The ride wasn't scary, but it was slow and we enjoyed it as we talk about whatever came to our minds. I help her out and we make our way to the exit, but suddenly I see people gathering around us. I put my arm around Irene's waist as I pull her closer to me. "Who is that?" "I hear it's Irene from Red velvet!" "Are they dating?!" We heard many whispers , but I continue to walk with Irene ignoring the whispers.

As we exited we ran to my car and get in quickly as we look at each other with a smile. "That was fun." She says holding on to the bunny I had won for her. "So what do you want to eat?" I ask her starting up my car. "I'm fine with anything." She says putting on her seatbelt. "What about Sushi?" I say with a smile and look at her to see if she agrees or not. "Perfect!" She says with a smile and I laugh and start driving.

This isn't an act for you is it? I question myself, but I immediately shake my thoughts off. This is a wonderful day so far and I'm enjoying it more than I should have. I need to stop myself or maybe I don't?

I'm not very at good at updating right now, but I'm doing my best and I hope that's good enough. I'm sorry for any mistakes, but seat back and enjoy the show!