-Chapter 37-

Irene Pov
I grab some clothes and put them in my bag as I feel Byul's eyes on me. "Stop looking at me." I say feeling shy and I hear her chuckle. "But why? You're just so cute!" Byul gushes over me and I feel my face heating up as she laughs.

I could only shake my head and continue to put some clothes in my bag before setting in down on the floor. I make my way towards her and sit on her lap and hug her tightly feeling safe in her arms. "You okay?" She whispers playing with my hair and I nod my head not feeling the need to talk.

We hear a knock at the door before the voice spoke up. "Can you guys hurry up? I really wanna go to the beach!" Yeri whined from outside and I didn't have to see her to know she was pouting like a big baby. I sigh and sink further into Byul's arms feeling a bit sleepy. "Come on let's go." Byul says softly and I get off her lap and grab my bag.

"You've got everything you need?" She asks from behind and look at her smile. "Yup!" I say as she chuckles and opens the door waiting for me by the door with a smile. "Well are you coming or what?" She says playfully and I make my way towards her making sure to hold her hand as I close my door.

Once we made our way to the living room we that the girls were indeed ready. "Let's go." I say and that was enough to have them bolting out of the door, but I noticed Seulgi was not with them. That itself was a relief to me, but I felt bad for leaving her alone, but I shook that feeling off and made my way downstairs with Byul.

We could hear the fans as we exit the elevator and the screams seem to increase as they see as leaving the building. "We love you both!" "Best couple!" Fans kept yelling even as we were at Byul's car with the girls waiting on the outside waving at the fans. Byul open her trunk and the girls threw in their bags and made their way inside. I put my in and look to see Byul smiling at me gently. "All set?" She says and I nod my head with a smile and make my way inside as well.

"Okay so Wheein and Hwasa will be meeting us over there if that's okay?" Byul says as she pulls out of the parking lot making sure to focus on the road. "That's fine with us!" Yeri says excitedly and I couldn't help but smile at their excitement which was the cutest. "Good now who wants the aux cord?" Byul says lifting up the cord not paying attention to who grabs it.

It was obvious that Yeri had grabbed it first since she was a spawn of Satan. "Let's have some fun!" Joy exclaimed with a wide smile causing the other girls to cheer. Byul smiles through the mirror at them and I felt my heart feel completely calm and peaceful. I've never been this happy to just see my girls enjoying simple things together.

"GOGOBEBE!" They all yell out and even Byul as they jam out to Mamamoo. I laugh out loud as they continue to sing and the girls even do the choreography making Byul laugh and cheer them on.  I record it all, but it seems like they are so busy hyping each other that they don't realize it.

I post it on my instagram account and try to think of a caption. I immediately post it once I've figured out the perfect caption and I put my phone away. They've calmed down a bit as they realized that we've arrived, but it seems like they just needed a minute to regain their energy. As soon as Byul parked the car they were out of the car and running towards Wheesa, who were playing in the water.

"Well I guess we'll have to set up by ourselves." She says with a chuckle and I nod my head before making my way to Byul's side. I help her as we find a place to set our stuff down, but we could hear some people whispering as we walk by them.

We ignore them and finally managed to find the perfect spot for us to set up. We quickly set up and laid down on the blanket we brought. I put my head on Byul's chest and enjoy hearing her heart speed up because of me. I smiled to myself knowing I had this affect on her, which warmed my heart. I close my eyes and fall asleep in Byul's arms.