Final

Byul pov
I could hear my phone buzzing, but I didn't want to know who was calling at this time. I look at the clock to only read that it was 5am. I question who has the guts to wake me up at this time. I grab my phone and answer the call so Irene could be able to sleep peacefully. (Moonbyul speaking seulgi speaking.)

"Hello?" I mumble not checking the caller id. "Byul I would like to apologize to you in person. Could we possibly meet up right now?" I silently gasp not expecting Seulgi to be the one to call at this time, especially since we've stop talking since the fight. I shake my head and answer her questions, "of course, we can meet up at the coffee shop near my apartment if that's okay with you?" I say quietly and try to gather myself for a moment.

"Of course, I'll see you soon." Seulgi says softly and we say our goodbyes. I sit on the couch for a moment and think about what will happen. I go back to Irene and see her still asleep in our bed so I was grateful for that. I grab a black sweatshirt with some black jeans. I quickly change and head to the bathroom quietly as I finish I grab a sticky note and write a note to her.

I grab my keys and wallet before leaving. I made to lock the door before heading down to my car and make a quick call to Wheein and ask her to come over to my house with Hwasa to have some breakfast. I text Yongsun myself and put my phone in my back pocket before starting the car.

The music playing in the radio was peaceful and gave me reassurance that everything will go well with Seulgi. I was quick in getting there, but as I get out of my car I see how empty the coffee shop was which gave Seulgi and I enough privacy for us to speak. I enter and grab take a seat by the far end by the window. I scroll through my phone and patiently wait for Seulgi to come but I ponder on whether I should order now or wait for her. As I make up my decision I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Seulgi looking at me with an awkward smile which I returned and asked her to take a seat.

"Hey." Seulgi says nervously and I couldn't read what was going through her head, but I assumed she felt guilty because she wouldn't look at me directly. "Hey, how have you been?" I ask to break the awkwardness between, but I made sure to some effort in fixing this friendship and have a civil conversation. "I'm okay, but I want to apologize for my actions. What I did was unacceptable and I wanna deeply apologize for that. I took some time to clear my head and allow myself to accept that you and Joohyun unnie are together." She says and I stay quite as I could see she had more to say so I wait patiently, "I was upset that I've realized the truth of my feelings far too late, but now there's no use in that. I could see how happy she is with you and I want you to continue to give that happiness to her, she's our unnie and we want nothing but the best for her. And again I'm sorry for my actions." Seulgi finishes her speech and looks at the table as I let it process.

I hold her hand gently and she finally looks at me as I smile at her. "It's okay, I understand that you were upset in having the truth in your hands for it to only be useless. But I'm glad you accept this Seulgi it means a lot to me, especially for Irene. She wants her members to all support her in her decisions so thank you for coming to talk to me, though it's a bit too early if I say so." I say with a chuckle as she joins me and nods her head like a cute puppy. "Sorry, about that I just couldn't wait anymore and this guilt was eating me so I had to do it now." She says scratching her neck as I chuckle and nod my head understanding her reasons. "It's okay, we've finally fixed our problems and can continue to be friends without having to fight for Joohyun." I say with a bright smile feeling relieved to have all her members support and acceptance. "No need to worry you both deserve to be happy." Seulgi says with cute eye smile which I happily return.

Irene POV
I reach out for Byul's hand, but find nothing except the cold spot. I open my eyes and turn to my side to see her side of the bed empty which put a frown on my face as I had no clue as to where she was. I slowly make my way out of the bed and head to the kitchen in hopes of finding her there. But much to my disappointment she wasn't there until I see a note on the counter. I quickly pick it up and read it to only find out she went out to handle something, but she wasn't specific as to what. I go back to our room and grab my phone and call her.

I patiently wait for her to answer my call. (Irene speaking, moonbyul speaking.)
"Hi, love." Byul's greets me softly which I melt at her voice. "Hey babe,where are you?" I ask her getting straight to the point without missing a beat as I hear her chuckle. "I'm at the coffee shop with Seulgi." As soon I those words left her mouth I choke on air and shake my head and make sure I wasn't dreaming. "Seulgi?" I ask as she laughs, "yes, Seulgi. I'll be home soon do you want anything?" She asks and I quickly snap out of my thoughts, "no, I'm fine. I'll be making some breakfast so I'll just wait for you." I say softly and felt relieved that Seulgi was now putting effort in fixing things with moonbyul.

"Okay I'll be home soon. I love you." She spoke with so much love I felt my knees become weak and quickly say my goodbye to her. "Hurry up soon! I love you too!" I say with a smile on my face as she hangs up. I change into some sweatpants and Byul's hoodie and make my way to the kitchen. As I was about to get the stuff out needed I hear the doorbell ring which made me confused at who could it possibly be. As I peek through the hole I see mamamoo outside of my house with big smiles, except they weren't the only ones outside. My girls were outside as well and quickly open the door as they girls tackle me into a group hug.

"Unnie we've missed you!!" The girls yelled hurting my ears a bit and I look at Byul's members to see them smiling at us brightly but I noticed that we're carrying bags. "What are you guys going here!?" I asked with a smile and they all started to speak at the same time which I couldn't even understand a word. Yongsun clears her throat and the girls quiet down immediately, "Moonbyul called us over and said we should have a family breakfast together. She knew you missed the girls so she took this opportunity to have you see them." Yongsun explains with a big smile and I felt my heart warm up at the thought of Byul putting effort to have me see my girls.

"Ahh that rascal didn't tell me anything." I say with a chuckle and she laughs and shrugs her shoulders, "well she loves you so there's not much you can do." Yongsun says with a smile and she makes her way towards the kitchen and Wheesa politely greet me which I happily greet back. Yong and I cook breakfast for the kids and I patiently for byul to come home. As we were finishing up we hear the front door open and we see Seulgi with Byul and the kids run up to Seulgi and Byul. Yong and I stand from the kitchen to see them all chattering with each other happily. I felt at peace and in that moment I had everything I've ever needed in life.

Moonbyul was my truth and my feelings for Seulgi kept me blind, but in the end I got my happiness and all I could ever ask for. The act of being blind lovers couldn't be better than this. We got the happy ending those around the world wish to have but maybe it worked out because we have each other. I've got my lover and I'm  more than ready to face everything and everyone. Byul, thank you for being my blind lover and more.

I took a bit of a much longer break so I apologize for that! But I'm finally back and will be releasing a new book, and thank you to all of you who have read my book I deeply appreciate it! I'm sad to say this the end for this story but my Moonsun book is ready to be read so comment whether you want the new chapter tomorrow or Saturday! I'm sorry for any mistakes but enjoy the show!!