-Chapter 41-

Irene Pov
I look around my room and see how empty it was, but now the girls didn't have to share a room. "Hey babe, you ready to leave?" I turn to see Moonbyul leaning against the door with a smile and nodded and make my way towards her. "Yeah, let's go home." I say softly as she leans down a bit to leave a kiss on my cheek gently. I hold her hand and we head towards the living room where all the girls were gathered up, except Seulgi.

"Don't give me that face you goofball!" I say with a chuckle as I ruffle Yeri's hair as she whines and continues to pout. "But you're leaving us!" Joy says with puppy eyes as I shake my head with a smile. "Did you forget that we're in the same group?" I ask laughing as she stares at me and looks at the ground. "Yes, but it won't be the same without you here." Wendy spoke up for the girls as they kept quiet and looked at the ground. I nod my head understanding what they meant by that.

"Don't worry I'll be over quite often and you guys can come and visit too!" I exclaimed to make them feel a bit better about the situation. "Fine, but you guys better provide us with food if we come over!" Yerim says with a stern look as I hear Byul chicle behind me. "Don't worry I'll be sure to get you guys your favorite food." Byul spoke to them softly and that was enough to have them smiling brightly. "Really?!" Joy and Yeri exclaimed at the same time making us laugh at their excitement.

"Yes, I promise." Byul said confidently and I look back at her with a big smile as she kisses my forehead and holds me closer to her. I lean into her arms and enjoy this moment with my members and of course with Byul. After staying a bit longer with them we finally say our goodbyes and head home.

Things these two past days have been chaotic, but we've managed to deal with all the obstacles thrown our way. The media won't stop talking about Byul and Seulgi which was affecting Seulgi more than Byul. Moonbyul had took time to address the problem and politely asked them to mind their business and that they'll work out their problems. I hoped people would stop spreading rumors, but I have to say that it's slowly getting better.

Things with Seulgi haven't been easy but I tried to fix things. The problem was that you can't fix a problem if the other person isn't willing to fix it. I've tried and so has Byul, but Seulgi was so damn stubborn and has completely ignored us. The girls even tried, but it was no use she didn't want anything to do with us at this moment. Byul and I make our way to her car as the fans cheer loudly once they see us.

I smile politely at them and they squeal. "Byul are you feeling better?!" Someone yelled and Byul smiled and nodded her head like a cute puppy. "You're so cute!!!" A girl yelled out loudly as the people around her laugh at her loud voice. "Thank you." Byul says chuckling as the girls begin to gush over her making me shake my head. "I'm glad to see you guys happy!" A girl said with a wide smile and I loved that they were supportive of us.

Byul opened the door for me and I could hear girls gushing over Byul for being a girl crush. But she was mine so in the end I was the one winning and it was definitely the best reward. Her female fans seem to say many things about Byul that just cause me to get jealous but Byul always makes me feel better. She'll give me a kiss and hug me tightly as she whispers in my ear that she loves me and that was enough to have me melting her arms.

Byul was my safe heaven and everything I need in life. She was my person and those around us who don't like it will have to accept it because I won't be breaking up with her anytime soon. I'm finally home and there's no where else that I would want to be.

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I thought it would be a good idea to update. I'm sorry for any mistakes but enjoy the short and this story will be coming to an end soon so thank you to all of you who have read my story!!