-Chapter 12-

Seulgi's Pov
I snap out of my thoughts once I hear Irene's laugh. I walk towards her room and once I get there I see a view that I wish I didn't see. There in front of me was Irene and Moonbyul hugging and Irene leaning in to kiss Moonbyul's cheek this made me upset and angry but I didn't know why. I cleared my throat and see them turn they're heads towards me and I noticed that both of them are blushing deeply.

"Oh hey Seulgi." Moonbyul says with a nervous smile. "Moonbyul I just came to tell you that you should head home it's already late." I said with a slightly cold voice, but before Moonbyul could even answer Irene speaks up. "She's staying with me Seulgi. It's late and I don't want her to drive at night like this so please just go to your room and go to sleep." Irene said as she just gave me a small smile and Moonbyul gave a me a small smile as well.

While I was standing there just shocked to hear what came out of Irene's mouth. "Seulgi go to your room and close the door please and thank you. Also goodnight." was all Irene had to say to snap me out of my thoughts and leave her room and making sure I close the door. I walk straight to my room and lay in bed with a lot of thoughts about Irene and Moonbyul.

Irene's Pov
I must be crazy. I look at Moonbyul and she looks confused. "Unnie why did you say that to Seulgi ?" She asked. "I don't know byul I wasn't thinking properly I'm sorry" I said sincerely and look down but she puts a finger under my chin and makes me look at her. "Hey it's okay unnie you don't have to say sorry, but are you sure I can stay over?" she said with a cute smile which made me smile back. I'm really grateful that I have Moonbyul she has managed to make me laugh and smile.

"Of course you can stay over but we should sleep it's late." I said and she agrees. "Wait here I will get you some clothes so you can sleep comfortable." I said, she says okay. I walk out of the room and make my way to Seulgi's room. I knock and wait for the door to open luckily it does and there stands a tired Seulgi. "What's wrong unnie?" Seulgi said while tilting her to the side making me want to just kiss but I stop myself. " I was wondering if you have clothes that Moonbyul can borrow." I said with a small smile. She simply nodded her head and went to her closest and picked out some comfy clothes for Moonbyul. "Here you go unnie" Seulgi said with a small smile.

I take the clothes from Seulgi and say thank you before walking to my room. As I enter my room I see Moonbyul looking at the photos that are placed on my wall. "You should start changing so we can sleep" I said with a chuckle. "Okay unnie." With that Moonbyul took her pants off and changed into the black sweats that seulgi gave her. Then her shirt came off and I feel my cheeks get hot as I see Moonbyul's abs but sadly she put on the white t-shirt that's seulgi." Are you ready unnie?" Moonbyul asked as she looked at me with a pair of innocent eyes. "Yes let me just change really quickly." Byul nodded.

I quickly remove the sweater and dress and put on some sweats and putting on byul's sweater again."Okay I'm ready" I say as I turn to face a Moonbyul who was blushing. I laugh and she just shakes her and with that we both lay down on the bed and I automatically cuddle with her. "Goodnight unnie." Byul says softy. "Goodnight byul." I say giving her gentle peck on her neck making her shiver, which I couldn't help but smile as I drift off to sleep.

Sorry for the slight confusion on the updates, but I'm just focused on school as of right now so I hope you guys understand. I'll be sure to update when I can though, but enjoy the show and have a good day. Also sorry for any mistakes :)