-Chapter 30-

(A/N This has a bit of mature content, but not too much anyways enjoy the story!)

Irene pov
Byul and I didn't dare to look away from each other, it was as if we were in a trance. I was drowning in her soft brown eyes, but it felt right. I felt a shift between us and it was obviously that this was no longer an act. And I knew consequences will follow behind these feelings we felt.

I lift my hand up and gently touch her face as she smiles at me filling my stomach up with butterflies. I hold her face in my hands gently and kiss her without hesitating anymore. I kiss her knowing it wasn't a act, like she was mine and I was hers. And I do it knowing it could either destroy us or make us, but I couldn't hold back anymore.

Our lips move in sync and I feel her hands on my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck pulling her towards me, now she's in between my legs, but the feeling of her lips on mine made me feel needy. I felt the need to have her close to me and this kiss had meant more to me than it should have.

I feel her gently bite my lower lip and I couldn't help, but gasp and close my eyes tightly. I play with her baby hairs and kiss her deeply feeling the need to convey the way I feel towards her. Because words couldn't be enough to describe the way I feel, but my actions definitely spoke louder.

I feel her pull back slightly and kiss down my neck, which completely caught me off guard. Everything in my mind went blank as I feel her find my weak spot. Things had heated up rather quickly and neither of us we're thinking at the moment expect the feelings that were being felt.

I couldn't help, but let out a low moan and bite my lip gently. I feel Moonbyul stop and I could feel her breath on my neck which sent shivers down my spine. "Joohyun, I think I'm falling for you." She whispers lowly that nobody would be able to hear it, but those words were loud and clear to me.

I lift her chin up so we we're eye to eye and I smiled in hopes of easing any worries she had. "I'm glad I'm not the only one." I mumble before crashing my lips on hers and I feel her stumble back a bit, but she maintain her balanced. I feel Byul's hand slide under my thighs and I understood what she was doing.

I wrap my legs around her waist and she picks me up easily. She carries me to her bedroom and lays me on her bed gently, but we didn't stop kissing. I tug at her shirt and she quickly removed it and I feel her tug at my shirt which she helps me in removing. And I pull her on top of me and kiss her, but my body felt on fire with every touch and every kiss.

She makes her way towards my neck and I knew I would have a hickey that I would have to cover up. "Byul." I moan out her name as she bites down on my neck, but not to hard. We we're no longer thinking, but I knew I wasn't regretting anything. I move my neck a bit to give Byul more room and as she was about kiss me her doorbell rung.

"Where you expecting someone?" I pant as she shakes her head and passes me her shirt. I immediately thrown on her shirt and watch her leave the room to answer the door. As she walks away I see how messy she looks and whoever was at the door will know exactly what was going on. I felt myself getting up from the bed slowly and peek out the door to see who was knocking.

I gasp as I noticed it was Seulgi at the door with a blank face. She seems to understand what has happened between us even though she hasn't seen me yet. "Uhh Seulgi what can I do for you?" Moonbyul asked with an awkward smile as Seulgi snaps out of her thoughts. "It seems like I came at the wrong time so I'll just come tomorrow." Seulgi says with a forced smile. "Okay." Moonbyul mumbles with a forced smile as well.

I watch as Byul closes the door before leaning on it letting out a big sigh. "I'm so screwed." I hear her say with a chuckle and I couldn't help, but smile. "I could say the same." I smile as she looks at me with a smile and laughs. "I guess we're both screwed." She says with a chuckle and sits on the couch patting a spot for me.

I make my way towards her and lay my head on her shoulder while she wraps an arm around my shoulder. Neither of us say a word, but it wasn't awkward and I was relief that it wasn't. "What are we doing?" Byul asked laying her head against mine, but I didn't even know what exactly we were doing.

"I don't know, but we should probably figure it out." I say playing with her hand as she gently hands them in hers. "What if I made you mine? Without the acting and it's the real thing?" Byul asked pulling away to get a look at my face for a reaction. And to say I was shock is an understatement because that completely took my breath away. "I would say yes." I answer honestly without hesitation and she smiles at me brightly.

"I'm glad to hear that. Then would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Byul asked looking into my eyes intently and I felt my heart burst with happiness. "I would love too." I mumble against her lips as she leaves kisses all over my face. "Oh wow." We hear someone from behind and we quickly look to see Wheein and Hwasa standing there with shocked face.

"How long have you guys been here?!" Byul asked as the two younger girls look at each other. "Enough yo know that you two actually caught feelings for each." Wheein explained with a smile and Hwasa was quick to butt in her opinion. "This would totally make an amazing K-Drama I could already picture it." She says looking off into the distance as if she's imagining it.

"Oh dear god." Byul mumbles hiding her face in my neck as I hold her. I leave a kiss on her head and smile at the girls who look at us. "I'm happy to know you two aren't hurting anymore, but the world needs some answers on your guys status." Wheein says with a chuckle and we realize we haven't addressed anything about our outings. "We'll be sure to do that soon don't worry." I say with a smile and I feel byul nod against my chest.

"We've got this." I whisper to her and she nods her head. "And we've got each other so I know we'll be more than fine." Byul says leaving a small kiss on my neck and nod my head in agreement. We are officially together and this is no longer an act so now we begin the real thing.

I'm sorry for not updating on Sunday, but I had some things that I wanted to add to this chapter. I'm sorry for any mistakes but I hope you guys are enjoying my story! Have an amazing day and stay safe!!