-Chapter 8-

Irene's Pov

As I enter the apartment I'm meet with a few pair of eyes looking at me curiously. "Where have you been Unnie?" Joy asked, " I was at the park with Moonbyul" I answered with a smile. "Moonbyul unnie?" Yeri asked and I could tell all of my members were curious as to why I would be with Moonbyul at the park since they know she's closest to Seulgi. "Yeah I just happened to run into her at that park and we've just been hanging out a lot" I explained. "Oh okay" Yeri said. "Well I'm going to my bedroom knock on my door if you guys need anything" I said with a smile before walking to my room and locking it. I looked at my phone at decided if I should call Moonbyul or not. I finally made a decision after 5 minutes of debating about it.

Why would I call Moonbyul? Was the question going through my mind as I wait for Byul to pick up her phone. "Hello?" I hear Moonbyul say which brought a smile to my face. "Hey Moonbyul I hope I'm not bothering I just wanted to talk to you." It was true that i wanted to talk to her because i felt comfortable and happy talking to her for some odd reason. "It's okay unnie besides I like talking to you too."Byul said which made me blush but I just laugh. Soon enough I told Byul about the date and she agreed. After we said are goodbyes I ran to the bathroom to take a shower and pick out an outfit for this date.

3rd Pov

The three members were curious about why Irene was with Moonbyul. She's been also hanging out with Moonbyul a lot which obviously creates curiosity to the girls.Seulgi was in her room sleeping so the girls didn't even bother her. The girls decided to go to Irene's room and ask her what was her real reason for being at the park with Moonbyul and hanging out.

As soon as they reach Irene's door they hear that she's on the phone with someone which sparks curiosity into the girls again. "Moonbyul i was serious about that date that I asked you out on" Irene said which left all three girls in shock. "Holy shit" were the only words that came out of Joy's mouth which to the two other members nod their head in agreement.

They hear Irene get up from her bed which causes the girls to snap out of their shock and run to Joy's room. As soon as they are inside of the room they fall on the bed with so many questions running through their minds. What the hell did I just  hear come out of Irene Unnie's mouth thought Joy to herself.

All three girls just look at each other. "I thought she loved Seulgi?" Said Yeri, both Joy and Wendy were confused but, decided to say nothing. They were gonna question Irene after her date with Moonbyul. For now the girls just decided to watch a movie to distract them from all the questions that they had for their leader.

I hope you guys are enjoying this story and I'm sorry for the late update, but I'll be sure to make it up to you guys. Enjoy and have a good day :)