-Chapter 7-

Moonbyul's Pov

As I walk back to my apartment I realize how better I feel thanks to Irene. I smile just at the thought of Irene she's a really great person. Seulgi was blind to not make Irene hers like what the heck bro ?!? If I were Seulgi then I would have married her by now! As I walk into my apartment I see that my members are sitting in my couch.

They all turn their heads onece they hear me. "Hi" was all I said. "Where have you been Unnie?" Wheein asked. "I went for a walk and just caught up talking to Irene Unnie" I said with a smile." Irene Unnie?" Hwasa said, "Yup" I said letting the p pop. Solar hasn't even said a word to me. "Well I'm tired so I'm going back to my house goodbye kids" Solar said with that she got up and got all of her stuffs and left us leaving all of us confused. The three of us just look at each, well that was weird.

Wheein and Hwasa stayed a bit longer and we just talked and I decided to tell them the plan that Irene Unnie came up with. "That's a great idea!" Wheein said and Hwasa nodded her head in agreement. After talking the both kids left leaving me alone with all my thoughts how great. I just go to my room and lay in my bed. I start at the ceiling as I was about to fall asleep when my phone rings. I check my phone and see that Irene is calling if I'm being honest I think her contact name is perfect for her "Baechu<3"

I answer her call "Hello?" "Moonbyul hey sorry if I disturbed you I just felt like talking to you if that's okay with you?" "It's okay Irene Unnie I was just laying in bed and I don't mind talking to you I actually like talking to you" I said with a smile knowing how easy it was for me to talk to her. "Wow how greasy of you" she said with a laugh. "Of course Unnie I'm the king of being greasy" and then we both laugh at my statement. "So what did you want to talk about Irene Unnie?" I asked, "Well I did tell you that I wanted your number so we can set up our date so that's what I'm doing." Oh wow I was not expecting her to remember about having a date with me even tho we've been hanging out a lot but oh god someone would probably see us and start a scandal and that's the last thing we need.

Keep your chill Moonbyul you can do this fighting! "Oh sure Unnie where do you want to go out to eat?" I asked, " Well we can go this new restaurant that opened if that's fine with you?" She said or rather questioned. "Of course it's fine and at what time should I pick you up?" I said. She says "Uhmm can you pick me up like at 8?" "Sure fine by me well I'll see you later you bye unnie!" "Bye Byul" she said and I hang up. Well it's time to pick my outfit out since I'm going out with Irene!! Oh god why do I feel so nervous?!

Ahh these two lesbians are going on a date how gay is that? What do you guys think of this story so far? I'm sorry for any mistakes but I hope you enjoy this chapter :)